DVDVR Message Board

Your 2020 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

16 minutes ago, J.T. said:

If there is a person that can drag a good match out of Jimmy Havoc, it is Sonny Kiss.

Whenever they create another title (TV, National, whatever they want to call it) then Sonny should get it for this feat alone.

Then again we are both huge fans of his so we'd love for him to get some success anyway.  In lieu of another title then put him with Goldust like they did in the past for the tag titles.

• Like 1

On 2/17/2020 at 12:25 PM, DEAN said:

Hechicero with another great finish.

Between the name of the video and the screen cap, I thought this was going to be Hechicero vs a literal drone from the POV of the drone.

• Like 1

Fuckin T-HAWK in Mexico with Lindaman and CIMA.

-----------------------------

Oh man, Dragon Bane and Demonio Infernal tagging together!

-------------------------

Fresero = BLOOD!

Who is gonna break out first- Dragon Bane, Flamita, Shun Skywalker or Septimo Dragon?

-------------------------------

Hey, maybe one of these guys.

This is crazy.

Two big, mean ladies.

Oh man, who is the breakout star in this match?  Shun Skywalker?  Puma King?  Fuerza Guerrera New Generation?  Demonio Diabolico?  Super Nova?

--------------------------------

Jesus, lookit the blood!!

God knows I hate a 3 way, but this has T-Hawk AND Dragon Bane AND Septimo Dragon in it.

• Like 1

This is good.

And this is good.

----------------------------------

Thus Jonathan is good.

--------------------------------

It's HEAT-UP!  This kicks in hard halfway through.

-----------------------------------

Hey!  They are wrestling in Singapore!  This is good like the rest of the Singapore wrestling I've seen.

Peter John Ramos is a 7'3" basketball player who had a cup of coffee with the Washington Wizards a while back. Now he's apparently giving pro wrestling a try, serving as the "hired muscle" and occasional wrestler for a heel unit in the WWC.

Atlanta Wrestling Entertainment's Priate TV episode 2. Feat Suge D vs Roy Shire, and Avery Taylor vs Angelus Layne vs Seishin vs Amber Rofriguez vs Aria Blake.

The opening promo has no sound though.

Casanova Valentine (who really doesn't suit that name AT ALL) vs Ruben Steel in a No-Ring Deathmatch, for Heavy Metal Wrestling in Texas.

It's Andy Brown, tag champ from Championship Wrestling From Hollywood.  He's good.

---------------------

Dragon Bane on the big stage in AAA versus Poder Del Norte.

• Like 1

Templario is like a fountain of youth. He made Volador care again for one night. Templario is out to prove his supporters adulation right, and exceeding the expectations that he was just a “Great base for tecnicos”. Which admittedly I’m a part of. I thought he was too clumsy to be more than an offense taker. Now the guy is definitely a offensive machine.