DVDVR Message Board

THE 2019 WORLD SERIES: WASHINGTON @ HOUSTON

Dolfan in NYC

12 hours ago, TheVileOne said:

What I want to know is if the women did it on their own pre-meditated or if some a-hole paid them off to do it.

They did it on their own and claim it was for breast cancer awareness but is really to promote their business. 

They've been banned for life from MLB games for life. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Tabe said:

They did it on their own and claim it was for breast cancer awareness but is really to promote their business. 

They've been banned for life from MLB games for life. 

I still suspect collusion by the Nats. 

2 hours ago, Lawful Metal said:

So, is Scherzer a go for game 7 if necessary?

Depends on who you listen to.

Many of the local media types are getting the sense he is done, the Nats clearly don't want to say that out loud.

The more... optimistic... folks think THEY SAID 48 HOURS! HE WILL BE FINE!!!

But he pitched like shit in Sept while recovering from the last time this happened.

Davey Martinez who about a month and a half ago had to be sidelined for a heart condition wanted to choke all of the umpires out after getting ejected.   And nobody not wearing a Astros jersey would have objected 

Trea Turner chewing out Joe Torre who is right there while the review is going on will never not be funny

Edited by hammerva
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Why did they review an unreviewable call? Is it me or is all officiating in all sports getting worse and worse?

I mean, it’s getting so bad Houston teams are sometimes getting the benefit.

I for one welcome our new robot umpire overlords.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Davey Martinez who about a month and a half ago had to be sidelined for a heart condition wanted to choke all of the umpires out after getting ejected.   And nobody not wearing a Astros jersey would have objected 

Trea Turner chewing out Joe Torre who is right there while the review is going on will never not be funny

Adding to this... 

giphy.gif

On 10/27/2019 at 10:55 PM, Oyaji said:

Whut if tha road team wins every game tho?

This was my most earnest post. 

edit: I think it's harsh to say Verlander sucked tonight. 3 ER in 5 IP isn't bad. Not good enough against an on fire Strasburg, but fine.

Edited by Oyaji
  • Sad 1