DVDVR Message Board

Raw is MSG - 9/9/2019

Dolfan in NYC

1 hour ago, Morganti said:

King booker? Aight.

For the record, my stupid, broken brain won't allow me to see Sen. Cory Booker anywhere without internally shouting, ALL HAIL... KING BOOKER!

I'm not okay. 

6 minutes ago, Matt D said:

Searching for Kamala is harder than it used to be.

I'm weaning myself off Sirius-XM because $, but one of the things that finally got me to stop listening to Jim Norton & Sam Roberts every day was Roberts' insistence for a few days on calling Sen. Harris, "the Ugandan Giant."   

I'm positive someone told him that was an extremely bad idea, because he's stopped doing it. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

I'm weaning myself off Sirius-XM because $, but one of the things that finally got me to stop listening to Jim Norton & Sam Roberts every day was Roberts' insistence for a few days on calling Sen. Harris, "the Ugandan Giant."   

I'm positive someone told him that was an extremely bad idea, because he's stopped doing it. 

Did they play belly slapping under her clips? 

2 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

That sounds...not all that surprising and I'll leave it at that.

5 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

For the record, my stupid, broken brain won't allow me to see Sen. Cory Booker anywhere without internally shouting, ALL HAIL... KING BOOKER!

I'm not okay. 

I wouldn't be shocked if Cory Booker has made jokes about it himself.

6 hours ago, Craig H said:

Sam Roberts sucks. His voice alone is so hard to listen to, but then you pay attention to his content and it hasn't progressed beyond what someone in high school or college would be saying or asking.

He's such an unfunny hack that owes everything to Opie, Anthony, and Norton.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

Firefly Funhouse and its WWE inside jokes never cease to amaze me.  

Abby's broken clock was set on 3:16 but when Bray "fixed" it, it was set to 11:19.

The Undertaker debuted on November 19th, 1990.

SEE YOU IN HELL~!

Edited by J.T.
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Cory is a good bro and all, but royalty from New Jersey?  Are you fucking serious?