DVDVR Message Board

SOCCER - SPRING 2018

Dolfan in NYC

R.I.P. Ray Wilkins. Wilkins played for clubs including Chelsea, Manchester United, AC Milan and Glasgow Rangers. Wilkins played for England. Ray was also a coach and pundit. Thoughts with his family and friends.

If we beat the vile goats on Tuesday by 2 or more goals it will replace the 7-0 game as the most wonderful sporting event I've ever attended.

Guest Edwin
On 4/5/2018 at 6:39 PM, Oyaji said:

Dybala is a god and the guy I most want at LFC that will never happen. 

It's an upgrade for Atleti if they can get him to replace Griezmann, however.

Dybala, much like Griezmann, disappear in most big games. However, Dybala doesn't usually choke in clutch situations like Griezmann does

I find it laughable when people praise Griezmann and put him at the level of Leo and Cris. He's obviously not even close. Most people that seem to praise him are people who only watch him in YouTube HL videos and not in the entire 90 minutes of a game week in and week out. I've been watching him regularly since his days at Sociedad and I can safely say his best season was his first season at Atleti. He was great then and then dropped off every so often and been very inconsistent and when his performances are needed the most, he disappears.

Guest Edwin

3-2 Orlando City comeback win.

They were down 0-2 until the 78th minute and they made a miraculous comeback to pull it off against Portland Timbers.

8 minutes ago, Liam said:

Who cares about this Champions League guff, Fulham have gone second in the Championship!

Millwall with a puncher's chance at consecutive promotions could be a fun story too.

54 minutes ago, Pete said:

Millwall with a puncher's chance at consecutive promotions could be a fun story too.

Are their supporters still insane people? I know this is cute coming from an LFC fan a week after the City bus was attacked. 

31 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

Are their supporters still insane people? I know this is cute coming from an LFC fan a week after the City bus was attacked. 

They have a reputation.

1 hour ago, Pete said:

It'd be a good story, though most other teams hate Millwall.