DVDVR Message Board

ENZO AMORE IS MOST LIKELY A PIECE OF SHIT

In regards to West Newbury,

Trips and Steph did some press interview or something a couple weeks ago and the question came up and Trips said something along the lines of waiting until he is charged with domestic battery or not charged with domestic battery. 

http://uproxx.com/prowrestling/triple-h-stephanie-mcmahon-tca-interview-daniel-bryan-trump-swann/

• Like 1

Oh man Meltzer is going to be conflicted on this one.  Unlike Elgin he doesn't have a dog in the fight to defend him or only hear from one side.  But there is always the "I know crazy women" in Dave at any moment.

at least we won't have to worry about Vince or Triple H dealing with telling her to either take care of it or suck his dick.  Unlike the previous scumbag I mentioned

2 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

If the investigation ends up exonerating him completely, firing him looks really bad though. I think suspension pending results is the right path. Same wth Swann.

Agreed. I forget too, did they also suspend Otunga, or did WWE just offer a cursory "we're looking into it?"

2 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

If the investigation ends up exonerating him completely, firing him looks really bad though. 

I'm with you on the suspension but while he's out they should be seriously considering if he's worth it.  They could quietly release him months down the road if need be. 

3 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Good on them for being out in front of the story and suspending him before negative press gets rolling.  

That is true, they got him off TV before this picked up steam and at least this way, they can make good if he's exonerated.

1 minute ago, Craig H said:

Agreed. I forget too, did they also suspend Otunga, or did WWE just offer a cursory "we're looking into it?"

He wasn't officially suspended, they just took him off TV.  He already lost his RAW gig to Booker during the movie so he was only doing the Pre-shows, so they just quietly pulled him without mentioning it, then brought him back without saying a word when he got cleared.

31 minutes ago, Web Conn said:

In regards to West Newbury,

Trips and Steph did some press interview or something a couple weeks ago and the question came up and Trips said something along the lines of waiting until he is charged with domestic battery or not charged with domestic battery. 

http://uproxx.com/prowrestling/triple-h-stephanie-mcmahon-tca-interview-daniel-bryan-trump-swann/

Thanks. It's wild how follow ups always play to rapidly diminishing returns.

7 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I'm with you on the suspension but while he's out they should be seriously considering if he's worth it.  They could quietly release him months down the road if need be. 

Here's something else I don't get with regards to Enzo. If this is true and he's been partying it up and using illicit drugs, how the fuck has he been able to slip by? This stuff doesn't occur in a vacuum and surely someone in the front office must be aware of Enzo's antics if he is just constantly running into trouble at strip clubs, or with drugs, or with partying, or with women.

Rippa's gonna pull my other post over here, but hey:

I'd say this would put him on Strike 2 automatically if it's out he's putting himself into this position and they'll just wait for an excuse.