DVDVR Message Board

[1st Rd] JACK GALLAGHER vs. CESARO/SHEAMUS

JACK GALLAGHER vs. CESARO/SHEAMUS  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Pick One

This poll is closed to new votes

7 minutes ago, EVA said:

Is that in period?  If we're counting some people's goddamn social media presence in their favor, we should definitely count Jack collecting arms.

Everything counts.

everything?

EVERYTHING!

5 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Claudio should get bonus points for not killing Enzo after that over the top rope botch a couple weeks ago. 

Yep. You could see how pissed Cesaro was.

Cesaro/Sheamus get my vote for their matches against each other and teaming up. Bonus marks for one the best match finishes in year, the fake tag in the match at Roadblock: End of the Line 2016 and it ending the New Day too long WWE RAW Tag Team Title reign.

• Like 1

On 3/4/2017 at 4:29 AM, Ryan said:

Not watching WWE almost at all leads me to just pick someone.

There are those neat little links at the beginning of each thread where you can watch a match or two and make a decision instead of just "picking one".

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Casey said:

There are those neat little links at the beginning of each thread where you can watch a match or two and make a decision instead of just "picking one".

Or, in a worst case scenario, vote based on your bracket picks.

This was a really tough one. At the end of the day, Gallagher's brought me more joy than Cesaro/Sheamus. Some of that is freshness. I'm going to actively seek out his stuff and more hesitantly seek out theirs, but it's enough since they're pretty close otherwise. For one thing, as a big WoS fan, Gallagher is the only guy that actually feels like he's following that tradition and not just doing cool things he stole from it. 

I voted for Cesaro/Shemus, but I'm fine with Gallagher winning.  The fact that he was able to get as over as he has is pretty impressive.  If he had spent time in NXT with the same gimmick, he would probably be Vaudevillain #3 at this point, but instead he got himself over to the point where he was one of the few (only?) decent surprises in the Rumble.

This is a tough one, on paper it should easily go to C & S, however, there's something vastly amusing about Gallagher, so I'm going with who was the most entertaining to me during the voting period.

• RIPPA locked this topic