DVDVR Message Board

Games of Thrones Unsullied thread

elizium

10 hours ago, Raziel403 said:

Don't know about who Jon's Daddy is, but I'm pretty sure Lady Mormont made every Northern Lord not named Jon Snow her bitch.  That might be the baddest 12 year old on the planet.

That kid is total metal.  It is sad in a way because Lady Mormont makes me think of what Arya Stark might be like if she hadn't suffered through all of that tragedy.  Lyanna Mormont has had to grow up quickly following the death of her parents, but she still has her lands and her title and 62 men that fight more like 620;

Arya has had to totally reinvent herself after losing everything and not even knowing which members of her family are still alive.

Now poor Arya is a psycho that bakes mother fuckers into meat pies and smiles maniacally as old men bleed out from the throat.  I thought I'd be happy when she finally got trained up enough to avenge her family, but this is Game of Thrones and you should be careful of what you wish for.

If Jon ends up on the Iron Throne or in service to Dany as Knight Commander if she ascends, Lady Mormont would make for an excellent Warden of the North... They'd have to do something about Littlefinger first because this is what Lyanna thinks about so-called king makers

136610.jpg

and I trust Baelish to do the right thing by the remaining Starks or Lady Mormont about as far as I can throw his punk ass.

I personally think the kid should be on the Iron Throne.  Barely an hour of total screen time and she's already proven herself to be a more qualified ruler than anyone else.

• Like 1

Lyanna Mormont's "King of The North" promo is the Dusty Rhodes "Hard Times" promo for Game of Thrones. Which is why when Sansa goes full heel on Jon Snow showing it on HBO just seems wrong.

That shit needs to be on TBS on a Saturday at 6:05PM!

(Yeah, I've rewatched that speech a whole lot)

James

• Like 1

12 hours ago, J.T. said:

That kid is total metal.  It is sad in a way because Lady Mormont makes me think of what Arya Stark might be like if she hadn't suffered through all of that tragedy.  Lyanna Mormont has had to grow up quickly following the death of her parents, but she still has her lands and her title and 62 men that fight more like 620;

On the upside, it also suggests Arya would fit right in as one of the Northern Lords someday, if she chose to.  Conveniently enough, several holdings [Dreadfort, Karhold, Last Hearth] just became vacated and are going to eventually need to be staffed with Stark Loyalists once this whole Frozen Army Of The Undead thing gets sorted out.

1 hour ago, J.H. said:

Lyanna Mormont's "King of The North" promo is the Dusty Rhodes "Hard Times" promo for Game of Thrones. Which is why when Sansa goes full heel on Jon Snow showing it on HBO just seems wrong.

That shit needs to be on TBS on a Saturday at 6:05PM!

You...Dusty stood with you against Ric Flair when you were alone, but When the four horsemen broke Ricky Morton's face in half, you refused the coarl.

And you...you stood for the Road Warriors when they ruled the deep south, but when it came time for Wargames, you refused the coarl.

and you...you pledged your banner to house Rhodes, but when the doctor's said Dusty's ankle wouldn't hold up, you refused the coarl.

• Like 1

THE STING IN THE NORTH

THE STING IN THE NORTH

THE STING IN THE NORTH

(unfortunately this means when Littlefinger tries to doublecross him he won't see it coming and walk right into it.  Despite Sansa probably warning him DO NOT TRUST THAT MAN about a dozen times).

• Like 7

Prepare yourselves for Lex of House Luger, first of his name, Lord of the Andals and First Men, Protector of the Realm. Your One True King!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, piranesi said:

Are we allowed to jump out of NWA/WCW?  Because I'd really like Lady Olenna Tyrell to be The Rock. 

Showing up a couple times a year to bury someone's gimmick and pop a crowd.

Diana Rigg can be anyone she damn well wants to be.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, piranesi said:

Are we allowed to jump out of NWA/WCW?  Because I'd really like Lady Olenna Tyrell to be The Rock. 

Showing up a couple times a year to bury someone's gimmick and pop a crowd.

"What's your name, little girl?"

"Obara San--"

"IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!"

But yeah, Night's King/Undertaker broke that seal so go run wild with it.

Speaking of running wild, Dany is Hogan and/or Cena, clearly.

• Like 4

On 6/28/2016 at 5:16 PM, piranesi said:

Oh, I forgot that three of her names are all in one place and nearby.  But they're also not bad.

Stupid little psycho.

Yeah, refresh my memory, what did Beric ever do to piss her off? Also, she wouldn't be alive were it not for the Hound, so he ought to get a pass too.

3 minutes ago, OSJ said:

Yeah, refresh my memory, what did Beric ever do to piss her off? Also, she wouldn't be alive were it not for the Hound, so he ought to get a pass too.

"Arya Stark could not forgive Beric and Thoros for selling Gendry to Melisandre. Later, during her travels with Sandor Clegane, she includes their names when reciting her "death list". "

From some wiki.