DVDVR Message Board

Games of Thrones Unsullied thread

elizium

• 2 weeks later...

Shouldn't that be in the spoiler thread? We now know that all of those characters will be somewhere that is being played by Spain. And there's not many Spanish locations in the show, unless they go back to Slaver's Bay for some reason.

There are actually a lot more Spanish locations than you think: Dorne, Meereen, Braavos, some King's Landing, Oldtown.  And there are reportedly a bunch of new locations in Spain this season.  I remember a while back W&B saying they were running out of places to shoot in Ireland.  Seems like Spain might be taking over as a primary locaiton.

So I don't know that this picture narrows it down to any significant degree.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Finally, they've remixed the good song instead of getting a terrible hipster act to suck the life from it. Still haven't forgiven them for that awful version of Cities in Dust.

Although of all the James songs, Laid might fit the show better than Sit Down. Although it's a bit too tied to the American Pie movies now.

Yeah, Laid instantly means American Pie. A new cover or remix would mean a new Pie movie.

Would anyone go see American Funeral? Cause that's about all that they have left to reasonably reunite the cast.

I'm off topic

I don't care if he's a bastard! Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins. He's my king from this day until his last day!

THE KING IN THE NORTH!

THE KING IN THE NORTH!

THE KING IN THE NORTH!

• Like 3

On 3/30/2017 at 10:11 PM, Brian Fowler said:

Yeah, Laid instantly means American Pie. A new cover or remix would mean a new Pie movie.

Would anyone go see American Funeral? Cause that's about all that they have left to reasonably reunite the cast.

I'm off topic

I would one hundred percent spend money to see a Big Chill knockoff with Jim and company.

• Like 3

Christ the middle of July HOW MUCH LONGER UNTIL I'M FREE OF THIS SHOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

I'll watch an American Funeral if whoever dies is murdered and this guy has to solve the case:

Stifler (or Finch) dying would have people expecting them to turn up in the second act, having faked their death. Jim, Oz or Michelle dying would be a bit heartbreaking to longtime fans of the series. So it would have to be one of the MILF guys or something. Save on John Cho's salary, or getting the other bloke out of retirement again.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2016 at 11:18 AM, Michael Sweetser said:

The last scene will be Edmure in the cell saying "Hello?"

He'll be like Huell waiting for Hank and Gomie to come back to the safe house.

• Like 2