DVDVR Message Board

2016 NCAAF: WEEK 1

Dolfan in NYC

Crazy game. ND's defense continues to be absolute dogshit. I love Brian Kelly, but why he continues to let VanGorder run the defense is beyond me. His defense is fucking horrible. 

Bob Diaco >>>>>>>>>>> Brian VanGorder 

On 9/3/2016 at 6:33 PM, Kevin Wilson said:

Its not as impressive as it used to be, but Richmond beating UVA made me pretty happy. Looks like Richmond is going to be a force this year.

Richmond looked real good.  As a UVA fan, I was left pretty cranky all day.  On the positive side, Kurt Benkert looked good and the Air Raid offense could be interesting.  Defense needs to step up though.

3 hours ago, Justin877 said:

Richmond looked real good.  As a UVA fan, I was left pretty cranky all day.  On the positive side, Kurt Benkert looked good and the Air Raid offense could be interesting.  Defense needs to step up though.

It was a tough Week 1 match for a new coach. Vegas had pulled the line I am guessing due to too many people betting on Richmond, while the final score was a surprise I think a lot of people expected it to be a close game.  I need to get up to Richmond to see a game this year, QB looks really solid.