DVDVR Message Board

2016 NCAAF: WEEK 1

Dolfan in NYC

Les always had success to fall back on when he made baffling, inexplicable in game decisions...

Now I think the Mad Hatter is done. Those weird gambles never pay off anymore, and he's squandered too many absolutely loaded teams.

I'll never figure out him never going away from the option in the national title game against Bama when it was clear Saban and co had it on lock down.

Wasn't able to see the cheap shot from LSU live due to fans celebrating the INT blocking my view immediately and the woman screaming at my head for 3 hours straight for no apparent reason, I assume crystal meth, but that kid deserves a massive suspension. What a chicken-shit bitch move by a guy who played like shit all day anyway.

2 hours ago, Ryan said:

Wasn't able to see the cheap shot from LSU live due to fans celebrating the INT blocking my view immediately and the woman screaming at my head for 3 hours straight for no apparent reason, I assume crystal meth, but that kid deserves a massive suspension. What a chicken-shit bitch move by a guy who played like shit all day anyway.

His explanation was exactly what I expected: says he thought the guy was a live runner.  Not sure I buy but it's very plausible. 

I didn't expect Auburn's D to hold up as well as it did. I didn't expect Auburn to be throwing potential game-winning passes into the end zone as time expired.  Still,  I think Clemson will be a force. Maybe this is the nail biter they get out of the way early. 

Florida took about 3 quarters to get anything going against UMASS. I know it's going to be another bad year but holy crap. UMASS. C'mon McElwain.

4 hours ago, Tabe said:

His explanation was exactly what I expected: says he thought the guy was a live runner.  Not sure I buy but it's very plausible. 

The play had been whistled dead, so he's either lying or an idiot.

14 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Wow this isn't the Texas offense that I remember seeing for a number of years.  

Strong brought in a new OC from the Baylor coaching tree who introduced him to the revolutionary concept of having your really fast guys run really fast downfield and throwing it to them.

• Like 2