DVDVR Message Board

IT'S STILL THE NFL PRESEASON

Gonzo

1 hour ago, Kuetsar said:

Tyrod signs a 6 yr, $90 mil deal, with 10 mil buyouts after the next 2 seasons. Seems like a reasonable deal, and as always, FUCK EJ. . . .

And Ryan Fitzpatrick

And JP Losman

And Trent Edwards

And Rob Johnson

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dogwelder said:

So, should this be in the NFL Stupidity thread?  The Rams are looking to extend Jeff Fisher's contract.

It depends on the length. To the season before the new stadium? No, might as well let him fuck around till then. After the new stadium? Hell yes. . . .

It is only pre-season, but the Bills Mafia is heartily preparing for the regular season. I commend them for their ability to work their way to the table spots, and not go too crazy in the opening match.

Stupid Tats: Check

Backwards Hat: Check

Lee Evans jersey: So close to the trifecta.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DouglasC said:

At least their 0-4 start should kill any Bills-related optimism I have early. 

I'm so incurably optimistic(at least where the Bills are concerned; everywhere else not so much), I could still see a 2-2 start. . .

Has Jeff Fisher said one word about football in either of the first two episodes of Hard Knocks?  Honestly, does he actually do any coaching?

The best part of either episode was when the defensive back asked the coach what he could do to prevent Dez Bryant from catching a touchdown and the coach pretty much told him, "nothing, there is nothing you could possibly do to stop him."