DVDVR Message Board

July 2016 ANIMATED GIF THREAD

On 7/7/2016 at 2:34 AM, george young said:

G7DFVzh.gif

There should be a thread devoted to wrestlers interacting with their Hasbro figures, and this gem of a find may very well be the rare Kamala of finds, brilliant. 

58 minutes ago, The Batboy said:

tumblr_ng44x5Ql2s1sbqspto1_400.gif

I picked this match for the 100 matches you should see.  My description of this finish was:

Tenryu decides he's old and the only years he's cutting off are the wearing an adult diaper years so he dives FACE FIRST into Hashimoto leg lariat. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Rev Ray said:

oh wow, Rude and Bull were sort of doing the Problem Solver/Snap Shot?

Seriously, I've never seen that.  I remember Rude finishing guys with the DDT back then (the original "Rude Awakening") but I can't recall ever seeing this double team.  Awesome.

Has there ever been another team where both guys have such amazing, sweet mustaches?  Instead of "R n R," they should have been called "The Flavor Savers."

3 hours ago, george young said:

lRGryEs.gif

Well, I'm not sure if Rude intended to land on his tail bone on that back drop, but Rude always had a comically great Atomic Drop sell.  Occasionally you'd get the inverted atomic drop sell then the atomic drop sell..  I think against Piper, you also got the Atomic drop sell with a full moon.