DVDVR Message Board

[MM16] RD1B: WYATT FAMILY vs. KING CUERNO

MM16: 1st RDB - WYATT FAMILY vs. KING CUERNO  

86 members have voted

1. 1. CHOOSE ONE

• WYATT FAMILY (Bray, Harper, Rowan, Strowman)
    • KING CUERNO (El Hijo del Fantasma)

WYATTS

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3im4cm_the-dudley-boyz-ecw-originals-vs-the-wyatt-family-8-man-tag-team-elimination-tables-match-tlc-2015_sport

vs. ECW

(the RAW match is better but I can't find it)

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3ad7h9_dean-ambrose-roman-reigns-vs-the-wyatt-family-night-of-champions-2015_sport

vs. Reigns, Ambrose and Jericho

KING CUERNO (El Hijo del Fantasma)

vs. Johnny Mundo

Angélico, Garza Jr., Jack Evans vs Hijo del Fantasma, Joe Lider, Pentagón Jr. 

Just remember, a vote for the Wyatts is a vote for Braun Strowman and Erick Rowan as well

I'd also like to point out to people who are newer to Cuerno/Fantasma - watch the two videos and see how completely different the two characters are and the mannerisms they use. 

Luke Harper smokes Cuerno, but really, as bored as I am by Cuerno on LU, on the other hand, the Wyatt Family's music hitting used to make me feel like bad shit was about to go down, and now the Wyatt Family's music hitting makes me just feel like shit. 

If it were just Luke Harper then I'd have no problem voting him this round BUT it is the whole family in this case. A stable with 4 people where only one of them is any good can't get my vote over a guy who impresses me on his own consistently. King Cuerno gets the nod.

James

At this point, even Harper vs. Cuerno would be rough for Harper, just because Harper is hamstrung by shitty booking and having the rest of the family anchoring him down.  Harper could have a bright future, the Wyatt's as a group are dead dead dead.

• Like 1

Even if it was just Luke Harper vs. King Cuerno, Cuerno would destroy him- just how bad the Wyatt Family has been since reforming (and kind of were in the breakup) just proved even Harper had a bad year here. Just Lucha Underground alone takes over for Harper in what's slowly taking away "Luke Harper has potential and could be a star" and becoming more and more obvious every day that "Saying Luke Harper has potential in WWE is merely saying Brodie Lee (NOT! Luke Harper!) should be at the top of WWE because muh indies."

That's not entirely genuine.  Harper is light years above the rest of the Family in terms of everything but mic work.  He could be the breakout, if WWE didn't fuck everything up like they usually do.  Harper minus the Family last year against Cuerno/Fantasma would be much closer.  But this year, even without the Family Haper would have trouble, but that's mostly booking and having him work almost exclusivly in tags lately instead of him being singles again.

• Like 1

Feel bad for Luke, guy deserves better.  Same for the Wyatts, really, still like them but man they've been put through some tough shit to get out of.

But Cuerno deserves a vote just for the ladder spot a couple weeks ago, he took that like a champ.  On top of that he's cool as hell, is a lawyer, and sounds like a cool mofo to be around.  Hell, yeah I'm voting Cuerno!

Cuerno is awesome, but I like the Wyatts...Strowman needs a lot of work, but the other three work well together and Bray has had fun matches during the voting period where he played Grumpy Old Man and just stiffed the fuck out of Ryback and Reigns on PPV. Luke Harper is outstanding, but I hate that Rowan gets no credit...he plays his gimmick the best of the bunch, I think. And yes, I am ignoring the part in history where he was supposedly a fucking sommelier or whatever bullshit during the failed break-up of the family.

• Like 1

There are probably 10 million 5-6-87 way title defenses that are fun enough but usually have one guy that totally sucks lasting way too long in the match.

He's one of the guys AAA doesn't properly see the value in and it'll only get worse when Konnan isn't booking.