DVDVR Message Board

[MM16] WELCOME TO MARCH MADNESS 2016 - ULTIMATE SURVIVAL

RIPPA

Well, thankfully (and unthankfully), March Madness isn't necessarily about "Who's the best worker?" but instead a general "awesomeness" quotient. 

It's a red mark on his year, which won't be an issue in the first couple of rounds, but I think it hurts his image when he's going up against Evil Emma.

• Like 1

I actually think Emma has a chance to beat Pentagon, Jr, for instance.

I WILL CUT YOU

My bracket also has no chance of winning.  I just picked who I would normally pick for this before I see any videos/arguments of Japanese people I never saw wrestle that might change my mind in some cases.

Emma loses automatically for wearing those stupid fucking gloves, btw

See now I'm not sure whether to make obscure Pentagon GIFs because I envision at least a couple of crybabies going "well that's TOO violent". But they probably wouldn't vote for PENTAGON JR. anyway. Hmmm.

It's the unpredictability of people's reactions that make this so great.

gNJMe-.gif

It's a game of human chess.

Wrong. It's the human game of chess, Matt.

I tried to peer into the abyss that is the dvdvr collective psyche when doing my bracket but still probably went too heavy on people I like. I have Sasha beating the skeleton ninja in the final.

See now I'm not sure whether to make obscure Pentagon GIFs because I envision at least a couple of crybabies going "well that's TOO violent". But they probably wouldn't vote for PENTAGON JR. anyway. Hmmm.

It's the unpredictability of people's reactions that make this so great.

gNJMe-.gif

It's a game of human chess.

Why is Vladimir Putin slapping that man?

• Like 1

Rough Time Table (this could change especially if middle rounds aren't close)

1st Round A (16 Matchups) - MARCH 1-3

1st Round B (16 Matchups) - MARCH 2-4

2nd Round A (8 Matchups) - MARCH 7-9

2nd Round B (8 Matchups) - MARCH 8-10

2nd Round C (8 Matchups) - MARCH 9-11

2nd Round D (8 Matchups) - MARCH 10-12

3rd Round A (8 Matchups) - MARCH 14-16

3rd Round B (8 Matchups) - MARCH 15-17

Sweet 16 (8 Matchups) - MARCH 18-21 (Note - I am in NY this weekend and returning on the 21st so the closing of threads could be delayed)

Great 8 (4 Matchups) - MARCH 22-24

Great 8 (4 Matchups) - MARCH 23-25

Final 4(2 Matchups) - MARCH 28-28 (Note - this is Easter weekend so plan accordingly if you are traveling)

Finals (1 Matchup) - MARCH 29-31

Well, thankfully (and unthankfully), March Madness isn't necessarily about "Who's the best worker?" but instead a general "awesomeness" quotient. 

It's a red mark on his year, which won't be an issue in the first couple of rounds, but I think it hurts his image when he's going up against Evil Emma.

If we're voting on general awesomeness, anyone going against Emma better step up their instagram game.

If we're voting on general awesomeness, anyone going against Emma better step up their instagram game.

I would absolutely watch a Pentagon, Jr. cooking show though.

• Like 1