DVDVR Message Board

[MM16] WELCOME TO MARCH MADNESS 2016 - ULTIMATE SURVIVAL

RIPPA

Lucha Dragons should be just viewed as Kalisto anyway.  Nobody likes either Sin Cara.

Fucking loved Hunico though

I go with Rippa's At Least Mistico Did Not Cripple Himself This Week argument.

I'm going to apologize in advance for all the "bitchass Brony" comments that will be happening when it gets to Pentagon/Bayley

Sure are a lot of Friendship is Magic mother fuckers round here.

Clearly our friendship isn't magic

This has been the narrative since the JT Insistence On Paying His Mortgage On Time and Not Buying An XB1 Infuriates Me debacle..

Good credit is over rated

Not to Bassett Furniture, man.   If I don't buy some counter length chairs for the kitchen pretty soon, I will be sleeping in the garage. 

We still only have a futon in the loft and folding chairs on the terrace.   Thank God I work in VA so I don't have to hear about it every night.

Styles vs. Bailey, for the record, might be the most painful 2nd round matchup of the tournament. Styles is gonna win, but I won't like it one bit.

I'd like to think I'd vote for Bailey, but that Calf Slicer though.  It would be tough.  I think Sasha v. Bailey 2 would put me in the Bailey camp.

Good Lord, Shinsuke vs. KO and the winner almost certainly gets Dragon Lee. I have no fucking clue as to how that will go. I forgot how god damned great Nakamura's G1 was because all I can think of regarding his 2015 is that pretty good but not truly great series with shitbum Goto. After I finish watching the Virus matches, I'll check out non-Kamaitachi Dragon Lee matches. Cubs has the Virus match and the May cibernetico matches on his MOTYC list. Matt, you were commenting recently how he wrestles very different matches against different opponents. What else should I be watching?

Also, Roddy vs. Ricochet. FUUUUUUUUUUUCK. SO MANY TOUGH MATCH-UPS! 

Undertaker-lose-Lesnar-Wrestlemania-fan-

That's assuming Strong gets that far. I could see American Alpha, Bork, or Hechicero beating him.

I'm wondering what universe Strong beats Brock..

Course, my only exposure to Strong this year was Ishii dragging him to a decent match kicking and screaming, so my opinion might be clouded.

I love how you have Roddy vs. Ricochet just assuming Roderick beats fucking Lesnar.

That would deny us Brock vs Bayley i think in the final four.

Too easy.  The Sasha vs. Bayley Final Four would break hearts and shatter minds.

BUT YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE~!

I have a shit ton of Jimmy Rave matches to watch.

Holy shit, the potential Rush v. Dragon Lee match-up in the Jumbo Tsuruta bracket makes me weep, but I expect Meiko to smash her way out of that bracket.  Poor Timothy Thatcher.