DVDVR Message Board

2016 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

RIPPA

So, Dexter Manley's still an idiot, that's about all.

Crazy Dexter always makes me laugh so every time he comes out with the crazy it isn't surprising.

That being said - Dan Steinberg* of the Washington Post said after the previous time Dexter was saying the outlandish (when he was screaming about what an all human Tom Brady is and how Joe Thiesmann was a better QB not the new blacks are fast because they run from the law thing) that Dexter says these things because he knows people enjoy it and he (Dexter) thinks it is the only way people will like him.

* - Steinberg got to know Manley because they used to a local TV show for a few years together. Yes - one of the local stations had Dexter on regularly.

That being said - Dan Steinberg* of the Washington Post said after the previous time Dexter was saying the outlandish (when he was screaming about what an all human Tom Brady is and how Joe Thiesmann was a better QB not the new blacks are fast because they run from the law thing) that Dexter says these things because he knows people enjoy it and he (Dexter) thinks it is the only way people will like him.

Dexter Manley as the Washington version of the Iron Sheik makes a lot of sense. 

I've seen rumors to the 49ers too. Why would anyone ever go the the Browns if they had any other options? I know the Bills have been a shit show too, but I'm not sure it was ever that bad. . .

Yeah, at least you guys lost the four Super Bowls. And chose Rob Johnson over Doug Flutie. 

Seems a wash, at least the OG Browns won two in Baltimore.

It isn't the worst choice in the world, the problem is the shit that's still in existance in the Front Office that isn't getting cleared out.

And I'm still laughing at how many Giants fans I know are still convinced that Cowher is coming out of retirement for them.

I'm an Eagles fan, we have the market cornered on stupid.

Half of the damn city was convinced John Gruden was coming out of the booth to take over the Eagles this week.

And with the loss - the Giants clinch playing the Rams in London next year

Well at least I know they play the Rams Week 7 and have their bye Week 8 now

Your top 20 picks in the 2016 NFL Draft. Picks 21-32 are determined by playoff results.

1. Tennessee Titans: 3-13 (.492 strength of schedule)
2. Cleveland Browns: 3-13 (.531 SOS)
3. San Diego Chargers: 4-12 (.528 SOS)
4. Dallas Cowboys: 4-12 (.533 SOS)
5. Jacksonville Jaguars: 5-11 (.473 SOS)
6. Baltimore Ravens: 5-11 (.508 SOS)
7. San Francisco 49ers: 5-11 (.539 SOS)
8. Miami Dolphins: 6-10 (.469 SOS)
9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 6-10 (.484 SOS)
10. New York Giants: 6-10 (.498 SOS)
11. Chicago Bears: 6-10 (.548 SOS)
12. New Orleans Saints: 7-9 (.504 SOS)
13. Philadelphia Eagles: 7-9 (.508 SOS)
14. Oakland Raiders: 7-9 (.512 SOS)
15. St. Louis Rams: 7-9 (.528 SOS)
16. Detroit Lions: 7-9 (.536 SOS)
17. Atlanta Falcons: 8-8 (.478 SOS)
18. Indianapolis Colts: 8-8 (.500 SOS)
19. Buffalo Bills: 8-8 (.508 SOS)
20. New York Jets: 10-6 (.441 SOS)