DVDVR Message Board

2015 NFL - WEEK FOUR

Dolfan in NYC

There needs to be a webcam in the Skins locker room because given their 2nd half play the halftime must be amazingly stupid.  Has to be one the worst 2nd half adjustment teams ever

By the way to all the Bucs fans out there, if you need a kicker I hear the Steelers released one  

My viewing options at the present time are either Falcons/Texans or Buccaneers/Panthers.

Sufficient to say, after starting out on Houston/Atlanta, I have made the decision to switch myself to a more competitive game.

Of course, as I say that, Ted Ginn (and his family) make it 30-10, Carolina, so never mind.

Bye

@ Seahawks

vs Eagles

vs Colts

vs Packers

This stretch coming up will be the true indication of who the Panthers are.  Barring an insane comeback by the Bucs, Carolina has done what they were supposed to do.  Keep Pounding Panthers!

• Like 1

If you started the Panthers defense - you are kinda pleased today

43 points in the wacky scoring DVDVR league.

Funny thing is, they scored more points the first week just because tackles for loss are worth so much.

Bye

@ Seahawks

vs Eagles

vs Colts

vs Packers

This stretch coming up will be the true indication of who the Panthers are. Barring an insane comeback by the Bucs, Carolina has done what they were supposed to do. Keep Pounding Panthers!

6-2 (which is what I'd project there) ain't so bad.