DVDVR Message Board

The All-Purpose Funko POP! thread....

Hot Tooic is the most evil store for POPs. I went in there to buy one once, and now I'm trapped. Because every single time I go in, they give me a couple for next time! I can't ever escape the illusion of savings!

• Like 1

Hot Tooic is the most evil store for POPs. I went in there to buy one once, and now I'm trapped. Because every single time I go in, they give me a couple for next time! I can't ever escape the illusion of savings!

I hate them and their "Buy one get one half off" that actually just gets them to regular price at other stores AND THEN you have to spend $30 to get the $15 in hot cash for next time and then when the hot cash is able to be used they are no longer buy one get one and you are like DAMNIT but you still buy a bunch.

I have bought my kid about two dozen of these and I am not entirely sure if they were for her or for me. She loves the mystery boxes because of watching Youtube shows so I get her two of those pretty much anytime I go to the mall.

Found a Brock Lesnar one at my Walmart today so now I have Brock and Macho as my 2 wrestling ones. If I can find a AJ Lee one for a good price I will buy it.

Not likely on the AJ it was the rare in the grouping

I got my AJ at a Monday Night RAW taping from the WWE Merch tables.  Probably dropped a $10 spot

Trying to do a personal inventory on my Funko POPs might be a lesson in materialism.  

I will start with the POPs that reside with my lovely girlfriend.

1. Tenth Doctor Who (David Tennant)
  2. Tenth Doctor Who  Hot Topic Exclusive 3-D Glasses (David Tennant)
  3. Harry Potter
  4. Invisible Bilbo Baggins 

I have a bunch more but will go into that more in depth when I am home.

• Like 1

• Ecto-1 with Winston
  • BTTF Delorean with Marty McFly
  • CM Punk (pink tights)
  • CM Punk (regular)
  • AJ Lee
  • Daniel Bryan
  • Macho Man
  • Super Grover
  • Bill (KIll Bill)
  • Beatrix Kiddo (Kill Bill)
  • Super Grover

wait there's more

• Like 1

Yeah, there was.  It came out before they re-released it to the regular one.  When Hot Topic got WWE Pops for the first time they had three in that store.  I don't know how rare they are, but they were out there.

EDIT:  PFFFFFFFFTTTT, that shit was a rare one.  Funko's Amazon page has it at $80, so I imagine it could be somewhere in that ballpark with others.  They said it was only for select Hot Topic stores.  Yep, did not realize that until now.  That's pretty fucking cool, good thing I have one.  Also saw AJ went up in price, so glad I got that when I did.

Went by B&N today and managed to find/buy Cyclops and Magneto. Gonna try and get as many of the Extinction Team that I can. Really wanted a Superman one too, but all they had DC-wise was fucking Batman.

Went by B&N today and managed to find/buy Cyclops and Magneto. Gonna try and get as many of the Extinction Team that I can. Really wanted a Superman one too, but all they had DC-wise was fucking Batman.

Who was Batman shtoinking?

So I got around to ordering the other three Buffy ones, so the only one I don't have now is the Vampire Face variant of Spike (want so bad, but I can't justify spending 40 bucks on one of these.)

HEY! Don't be talking shit about Batman.

Fuck Batman. COME AT ME, BRO.

Who was Batman shtoinking?

Harley was pegging him. Bruce Wayne is apparently into some weird shit.

Which version of Batman? I'm still looking for the Dark Knight Rises one.

Couldn't tell you. I just wanted to burn it and piss on the ashes.