DVDVR Message Board

The All-Purpose Funko POP! thread....

I did a good job not getting too many of these at first, but I've noticed my collection is slowly rising, I am up to about 25 (still not as many as a lot of you, but a lot more than I intended to get). Since I don't keep them in boxes though I am running out of space so I'll have to stop soon at least.

• Like 1

Gonna have to grab a Taskmaster for a friend of mine that happened to make that his nickname with our interns

Good luck. Walgreen's exclusives are notariously poorly stocked and tough to get. I'm gonna be trying for Taskmaster and Green Goblin myself, but I'm expecting to have to eBay them.

The problem with Funko, and the reason I think we all have so many, is they are so good at making the toys that they know people our age like. I mean I can avoid the comics stuff but Fallout? Ghostbusters? Ninja Turtles? I need them all. Its almost unfair. And they seem too cheap until you end up with 100. They have to run out of things to make soon, right? RIGHT?

• Like 2

The problem with Funko, and the reason I think we all have so many, is they are so good at making the toys that they know people our age like. I mean I can avoid the comics stuff but Fallout? Ghostbusters? Ninja Turtles? I need them all. Its almost unfair. And they seem too cheap until you end up with 100. They have to run out of things to make soon, right? RIGHT?

So many of them they can come back to for another wave though.

It's going to be like Beanie Babies, it'll crash sooner or later. But I have around ten, they're cute, I like them, I want more Buffy ones dammit!

How much do they cost in America? Because the ones I've seen in England are never cheaper than £20 (like $30). Which to me isn't cheap for something that small.

How much do they cost in America? Because the ones I've seen in England are never cheaper than £20 (like $30). Which to me isn't cheap for something that small.

All of mine that didn't come from a Loot Crate or Marvel Corps box have been $9 US. I don't have anything rare or weird, though, just Ant-Man, Yellowjacket and the 4 Bullwinkle figs (plus the ones from sub boxes).

The ones I buy are typically in the $8 to $10 range. $12 at the most. I never get the special edition ones or the rare ones. Oh except I do have a super Stay Puft Man that costs more but obviously that was worth it.

God dammit, I'm going to have to go find the Taskmaster, aren't I? He's my favorite Marvel villain, for no particular reason...

Also, the LootCrate Han that I got last month is sexy. Looks great next to the Doc from a few months before. LootCrate is pretty much where I grab these things right now, I'm not too hardcore about it.

I didn't realize there was a new line of Walgreens exclusives coming. I got lucky finding the GITD Yoda at the one around the corner from my house a few months back. I may have to swing by on my way out tonight...