DVDVR Message Board

The All-Purpose Funko POP! thread....

Speaking as someone who works in a comic shop, I do not look forward to the day when the Funko bubble pops, and I have to deal with a half-dozen rubes every day trying to sell me their worthless Pop Vinyls.

Having said that, Val Mayerick is going to be at a con down the road from me, so I'm going to try and get him to sign my Howard the Duck Pop. Waugh!

• Like 1

Was at Baltimore Comiccon and nabbed Sting, Andre and Jay from Jay and Silent Bob.  No ridiculous prices either, two at $10 and one at $12.  I feel pretty damn good about that.  Jay was for whateve reason hard to find before that, and no store had the other two.

Weird thing is here in California you'd see Jay everywhere but Silent Bob was harder to find.

I'm going to go for the kickass new Clerks figures coming out in October instead probably.  Jay, Bob, Randal, Dante

FUCKING RANDAL SIRS

Silent Bob is ridiculously hard to find as well.  But we lucked out going to this record store and they said it was the only one they got in.  That was one of the first ones we got.

Was looking at the Pop Vinyls I have, and I'd still say my favorites by far are the set of Big Lebowski figures.  My wife got me that for Christmas and hot damn is it awesome.  I need to get around to posting pictures of the ones we have, we have way too damn many.

Speaking as someone who works in a comic shop, I do not look forward to the day when the Funko bubble pops, and I have to deal with a half-dozen rubes every day trying to sell me their worthless Pop Vinyls.

Having said that, Val Mayerick is going to be at a con down the road from me, so I'm going to try and get him to sign my Howard the Duck Pop. Waugh!

• Like 1