DVDVR Message Board

2015 NBA Playoffs: SEMIFINALS

Dolfan in NYC

The Cavs were in the lottery last year.  Finals now.  That is something.

Also, these Entourage guys are doing the hard sell on this "dudebros" press tour right now.  WWE Raw appearance.  Now NBA playoff appearance.  I'll take the odds on them making appearances on various ESPN shows soon.  I really need that movie to bomb.

• Like 3

Theory: because of Dwight Howard's flagrant and Terrence Jones's tech, the NBA will tell the refs to watch for and call on the churlish behavior of Bogut and Green.  If those guys start getting called for their fouls (and Harden starts going to line) then it'll be a long night for the Warriors and I'll have at least one more game to lose my mind during.

If it goes the other way and Dwight starts getting called for ticky tack reactions to their behavior, well, we saw what happened in Game 3. 

I'm assuming Steph is playing, but I question whether he should. 

Someone is going to beat Dellavedova half to death, it's just a question of who and when.

Bogut.

Aussie's dont put up with that shit. It's life or death out here...

Delly is Australian, too.  For all we know they'll just combine into some MechaShiva that's made of all elbows and goofy hair

• Like 1

If Dwight or Josh Smith could make a free throw consistently, the Rockets would be up, even though they are playing super sloppy.  Harden has 9 turnovers alone.

Dwight picked up a technical too.  I'm not sure if he's over the limit.

The lack of concussion protocol is ridiculous, as was Barkley last night saying that 'basketball concussions are different from football concussions'.

Also that Boma Ye was incredible. If probably chip in a few bucks to see Ariza and Nakamura against the Young Bucks or something.

Dwight better watch himself either way. After watching him for years in Orlando, he's easily trolled and prone to taking silly fouls. Jason Collins used to make him mental. Kendrick Perkins did what Bogut's doing.

He was very close to getting thrown out of another elimination game.

Edit:

To be fair, I thought the first technical called on Dwight was bogus and he was their best player in the first half.

Edited by _MJ_

How that wasn't a flagrant is beyond me.  I think he was trying to get tossed just like in that Lakers/Spurs series, because he will always have a loser's mentality.  The flagrant foul rules need a huge overhaul, to at least get some consistency.

Proud of my Rockets.  They can only blame themselves.  Looked like they ran out of gas in the 4th, and Harden played probably his worst game ever.  Warriors are still a bunch of cheating dirty floppers, but they can sure shoot.  We'll see how Thompson recovers from that Triple H-esque high knee that made him bleed from the ear!!!

Hope LeBron beats the piss out of them and makes Oracle Arena cry.

• Like 1