DVDVR Message Board

All-Encompassing Sports GIF Thread

caley

A good sports GIF will slay me like no other.  I was looking to see if there was a thread on DVDVR for sports GIFs and couldn't find any (My apologies if there was one), but I thought if the Wrestling folder and MMA folder can have one, the Sports folder could support one.

31_medium_medium.gif

I have no context for this, it just slayed me.

Yeah, Rippa and I have been hoarding sport gifs for years now.  Our Google drive is far too full of gems which keep us from killing - tho Bouncing D-Von has been our go-to.

Now I just have to find the damn URL's for these bastards since we were just snagging them from the web and uploading to Google drive.  

If we are discussing favorite genres of sports gifs - for me, Adrian Beltre ones are up their with mascots destroying little kids and x-gamers taking horrific falls

ab9d13a803621f776fc85b5eecc4c43d-adrian-

794ddf25415cffe9e34dbb32a0d7cba5.gif

xJFHFfl.gif

• Like 1

If we are discussing favorite genres of sports gifs - for me, Adrian Beltre ones are up their with mascots destroying little kids and x-gamers taking horrific falls

Yeah, Rippa and I have had far too many discussions on how many people Beltre will take out when he finally snaps.  Obviously, Elvis Andrus is getting it first.

• Like 1