DVDVR Message Board

2014-15 NFL Playoffs: Divisional Weekend

Dolfan in NYC

I don't mind the well-placed rib.  And I don't hesitate in saying that Peyton can be self-important at times.  What I take exception with--not just with Peyton, but with several athletes and celebrities--is how someone is truly great at what they do, but that isn't good enough for the media and public.  I'm all for thoughtful analysis.  No one is above critique.  However, I find some of it annoying to where it reeks of critizing just for the sake of it.  Hot takes suck.

• Like 1

I don't mind the well-placed rib.  And I don't hesitate in saying that Peyton can be self-important at times.  What I take exception with--not just with Peyton, but with several athletes and celebrities--is how someone is truly great at what they do, but that isn't good enough for the media and public.  I'm all for thoughtful analysis.  No one is above critique.  However, I find some of it annoying to where it reeks of critizing just for the sake of it.  Hot takes suck.

MpOduV6zejfk4.gif

Baltimore up 14-0 with all the calls going against the Patriots so far.  Detroit was up 14-0 last week against the Cowboys.  I'm sensing another 4th quarter screw job coming.

You don't seriously think the NFL would be ballsy enough to do it two weeks in a row do you? *watches Epwar go into a full out belly laugh*

Baltimore up 14-0 with all the calls going against the Patriots so far.  Detroit was up 14-0 last week against the Cowboys.  I'm sensing another 4th quarter screw job coming.

You don't seriously think the NFL would be ballsy enough to do it two weeks in a row do you? *watches Epwar go into a full out belly laugh*

And there is the Roger Goddell sighting at the game

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN

• Like 1

giphy.gif