DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL: WEEK THIRTEEN

paragon11

Raiders down 28-0 so fast that I can really only be mad at FOX for having a singleheader today and thus no other game for me to flip to right now.

Can't even turn on fox here.. They've been taken off firs because the over the air channel wants huge increase in money

I feel sorry for myself having to watch Bills/Browns.  They always have the most offensively deficient games.

It's entertaining in a "Legless Man vs Armless Man" kind of way.  That first exchange where the Browns got a big boost on a taunting penalty canceling out a huge loss, only to take a taunting penalty of their own on the next play was pretty incredible.

The Colts are doing everything in their power to not win this game

Hush you!  Despite playing like open garbage on a hot July afternoon, the Colts lead by 11.  Thank you, Racial Slurs!  You're finally good for something!

Come on now, BLR.  They've been good at being terrible for most of the last 15 years.

The Colts are doing everything in their power to not win this game

Hush you!  Despite playing like open garbage on a hot July afternoon, the Colts lead by 11.  Thank you, Racial Slurs!  You're finally good for something!

Come on now, BLR.  They've been good at being terrible for most of the last 15 years.

Actually, that means they're good AT nothing.  Big difference.

We are the Indianapolis Colts and we hate tackling

If this games ends badly, I blame you!  *points at computer in lieu of real-life Rippa*

As you should since I will have as many tackles as the Colts are making

• Like 2