DVDVR Message Board

Lucha Underground Discussion

Robert

Tomorrow we have-

Texano vs Golden Shower

:blink: Say what?  Might need an explanation because my mind's going in a different direction when reading that name.

I could Google it but am afraid of what results would show up at my work.

Are there still new episodes going on or is there a break in seasons? MY DVR is set to record the series and doesn't have anything set to record tonight which seemed strange since they're airing this show in a giant block all night. 

Ok I wasn't sure if they were taking a break and then restarting right before August. I know they got Ultima Lucha some time in August and they have tape delayed shows through August 5th but I keep hearing about season 2 so I'm assuming this isn't a traditional show where they just run continuously. 

ANGELICO

U

CRAZY

BRO

The fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Every fucking episode leaves you with a holy shit moment you can't get out of your head.

I legit thought at first he was gonna somehow jump and manage to grab the belts off the hook but I honestly loved what he did even more. Poor Cortez having to bump off that. Or rather just stand there and get FUCKING NAILED! That was no bump.

Oh and Dario on the phone = classic. Can't a man have a private convo?

• Like 1

Are there still new episodes going on or is there a break in seasons? MY DVR is set to record the series and doesn't have anything set to record tonight which seemed strange since they're airing this show in a giant block all night. 

The last two weeks I had it set then on the day it was to air it disappeared so always check the channel on Wednesdays to reset it.

Oh and Dario on the phone = classic. Can't a man have a private convo?

Dario's reactions are the funniest thing in wrestling and spot-on perfect for his character.  The guy is a veteran actor and it shows.

Between him and Marty the Moth I spent half the show with a stupid grin on my face.

So I was at next week's show and it has two of my most mark out moments all season

But one of them was Mil Muertes getting announced since we don't see the vignettes. It was the first the temple had seen of Mil since his entombment

I also enjoyed Moth. The match was very eh but his expressions and wanting a picture with Puma cracked me up. I love focusing on the Mortal Kombat parallels to LU so didn't MK have a gimmick similar to this?

No MK did not have a character like his and every time you say it it drives me crazy trying to think of what character from what other game you're thinking of

Dan Hibiki maybe?

It was weird tweeting that the guys at DVDVR would love Moths expressions and getting it liked and retweeted by a bunch of people who have no idea what dvdvr is

I swear, Angelico has a death wish.

I think we need to rename the roof of Dario Cueto's office "Angelico's Launch Pad." 

In season 2 he needs to put some couches and stuff up there and just randomly hang out, and then at random times throughout the season he jumps down on folks.

• Like 3