DVDVR Message Board

Random TNA News - may contain peanuts, spoilers or Orbitz gum

You know, there's a funny effect I'm noticing:

TNA brings in big names ... no improvement in ratings nor content.

TNA loses big names ... no real change in their downward spiral.

I'm beginning to seriously think that TNA *is* Schrodinger's cat ...

(And no ... "losing big names" won't be the death knell for TNA ... being a shitty company will be the death knell for TNA ... I wanted to get that in before [redacted] has a chance to flip his or her shit over the minutia of my comment, for whoever it is that still has the access to see his hooptedoodle.)

• Like 1

Why are we even talking about Angle wrestling anywhere else?

According to "people in the know" , wasn't he supposed to be long dead by now?

Also, I love that Nate pats himself on the back for blocking me yet still mentions me in every post. If there was ever a thread for that kind of irony.

and if the sheets are to be believed, Triple H shrugged off Angle's suggestion that he return to WWE. So, he'll probably resign with TNA, unfortunately.

But of course the sheets are NOT to be believed because they LIE!!!1!!!!11!1!1!!1!!1!1!!!1!!!1!!!

Especially that no-good liar MELTZER!!1!111!!11!!!1!!111!!!1!!!1!!!!!1!!

• Like 1

Have the admins started forcing people to read and contribute to threads that don't interest them?

Yes. That and talking about wrestling companies they don't like.

And apparently people that bragged about blocking me are now liking my posts.

New page. Looking forward to the exact same exchange as the one previous.

So hey, remember when someone called you "narrowly focused" and you didn't understand why they would say that about you? This is why they would say that about you.

• Like 2

So hey, remember when someone called you "narrowly focused" and you didn't understand why they would say that about you? This is why they would say that about you.

No it isn't. What a silly post. I would like the thread to be less focused on EN90 and more focused on you know what is in the thread title. My previous post was making fun of inevitability of this thread nothing else.

I've yet to hear a reason why there's such an interest in a bog standard troll for which the conversation/argument never evolves which results in the EXACT same exchange page after page.

I have gone past the line of redundancy myself on this issue. The thread is beyond lame and seems no sign of changing.

No it isn't. What a silly post. I would like the thread to be less focused on EN90 and more focused on you know what is in the thread title.

And I would like to have sex with Kate Upton.

Stop your crying and get over it.

Does the blue Muppet that looks like Bea Arthur's husband on Maude have a name? I know I've seen him in other skits. Is he just the Muppet equivalent of an extra? Or perhaps he's the Clint Howard of the Muppet World, in that he shows up a lot but never gets anything really important to do? Is he Grover's brother?

Does the blue Muppet that looks like Bea Arthur's husband on Maude have a name? I know I've seen him in other skits. Is he just the Muppet equivalent of an extra? Or perhaps he's the Clint Howard of the Muppet World, in that he shows up a lot but never gets anything really important to do? Is he Grover's brother?

Mr, Johnson. Grover and him are in several skits together, like 50, or so.