DVDVR Message Board

Random TNA News - may contain peanuts, spoilers or Orbitz gum

It's not just you.  That was Bullet Club jumping the shark, as far as I'm concerned.

THAT was the point? Are you for real.

Any point passed the final of the Best of the Super Juniors between Devitt vs Shelley.

I dunno, it might be just me, but Jeff Jarrett in the Bullet Club is pretty depressing.

That's pretty silly Devitt wanted Jeff in the group forever. The plan originally was to bring Jeff at the Dome. Jarrett is one of Fergal's favourite Wrestlers and his heel act was largely lifted from Jeff.

• Like 1

Maybe if it was MMA enthusiast Jeff Jarrett or wealthy American Businessman Jeff Jarrett I could understand, but guitar-wielding Double J is just straight up milquetoast.

Your suggestions are nonsensical then as he is feuding with Tanahashi's air guitar

In the same way a small evil part of me wanted Orton-Batista at Wrestlemania, that same part wants to see Lashley get KO'd at Bellator and watch TNA panic a month out from their own major show.

Because Lashley lost or because he wouldn't be cleared? I don't think TNA gives a shit about legitimacy, it isn't exactly early 2000's New Japan where Inoki threw Nagata in against Fedor and Cro Cop. If TNA goes under I think it would be hilarious if Bellator (or whoever) started putting the TNA title up in MMA fights with Lashley.

In the same way a small evil part of me wanted Orton-Batista at Wrestlemania, that same part wants to see Lashley get KO'd at Bellator and watch TNA panic a month out from their own major show.

Because Lashley lost or because he wouldn't be cleared? I don't think TNA gives a shit about legitimacy, it isn't exactly early 2000's New Japan where Inoki threw Nagata in against Fedor and Cro Cop. If TNA goes under I think it would be hilarious if Bellator (or whoever) started putting the TNA title up in MMA fights with Lashley.

You mean, "when?"

Would like to see him in WWE, but I realize that it's highly unlikely...I was talking about myself personally, but I'm just one fan.

why would anyone want to see anyone in WWE, other than "hey, good for them (financially)"

I mean, yeah.. can't wait to see KENTA be trotted out as comedy midcarder "Wacky Gatame" or some shit

ps. I didn't even know Jarrett was part of the gang now, that is very cool

Would like to see him in WWE, but I realize that it's highly unlikely...I was talking about myself personally, but I'm just one fan.

why would anyone want to see anyone in WWE, other than "hey, good for them (financially)"

I mean, yeah.. can't wait to see KENTA be trotted out as comedy midcarder "Wacky Gatame" or some shit

1.) There are plenty of guys, especially on the US indy scene, who have a lot of talent and skill, but just need that polish. I think almost everyone who's come through the system in the last few years (Ambrose, Zayn, Rollins especially) have lost most of their bad traits while keeping almost all of their good ones and are much better workers because of it.

2.) There are people that I sort of want to see wrestle those people. TV isn't as strong as it was last year, but they still trot out good matches almost ever week, let alone PPVs.

3.) NXT is super fun to watch. 

• Like 1

Cesaro has improved by going through the WWE system too.

Really WWE has embraced the go-go-go modern puro/super indy style, maybe even a little more than they should. Cesaro/Ziggler from Smackdown this week is pretty much a PWG match. I really don't see any major differences KENTA will have to face, except that he can't do 40 minute matches any more, which is a good thing.

• Like 1

Lads seriously I know this place has dumbed down a lot but can you actually check the source first?

This afternoon, I received a call from several TNA personalities asking me why I said the company was going out of business.

As you might imagine, this was news to me, since nothing of the sort has been written or stated in PWInsider Elite audio.

It turned out that a less than reputable wrestling "Newz" site, looking to create content for themselves without actually putting in any real work or cultivating any real sources, wrote the following: "For what it's worth, Mike Johnson of PWInsider recently stated that he believes TNA really is going out of business."

I can assure everyone no such thing was actually stated.

This is a prime example of things that those who work in the wrestling industry have to deal with on a daily basis - people who take something with no bearing in reality and then publish it as if it's factual - or take something that is actually true and then add new elements that have no bearing in reality to change the slant of the actual story.

Anytime I have anything to say, whether it is a story we are publishing or an opinion I am providing, it will be here on PWInsider.com. I have not made any statements that I believe TNA is going out of business, anywhere, at all, at any time.

Any website publishing that are only proving that they are creating false news in an attempt to feed you worthless content, instead of giving you the work ethic and legitimate news stories you deserve.

We make our living with PWInsider.com and have done so for over ten years, full-time. I thank all of you who support us, either reading the free version or by subscribing to the Elite section, where you can actually hear anything I really do have to say and ask that you only support outlets that provide you with what you deserve.

Websites that lie to you don't deserve your support. So, don't give it to them. Every click and impression you give them tells them it's OK to make up stories as blatantly false as the one written about me today.

Then fucking leave. Jesus.

I liked what the forum used to represent a lot.

Back to reading WrestleNewzScoopz.net, DaveyRichards.gif and endlessly replying to EN90 I guess.

• Like 1