DVDVR Message Board

Post an Interesting Picture

Guest The Magnificent 7

Guest The Magnificent 7

I caught Radioactive Wolves on Nature last night, and was searching for a good picture of the wolves in and among Pripyat.  Search words for Radioactive Wolves came up with this gem, though...

Posted Image

One of the real ones...

Posted Image

All my hope in humanity dissippated when I spent a whole lunchbreak surfing peopleofwalmart.com.

I find that site oddly comforting.  Like, whatever happens, however badly I fail...just totally tank in life and career...there's always the option to just turn off completely and sink right in there...and apparently it's not so bad if you got nothing left.  Like, if the worst it could get is being a gross Walmart dude shoveling cheez whiz down and watching judge Judy and walking aorund with some weird pet or creepy collectibles...it's kind of like saying the worst it could get as a mouse is being a mouse in a cage being fed crack and cake until explodes.  Like, the other healthier mice...were they that much more fulfilled?  Did they make the mouse world that much better? 

It's kind of liberating...like instead of seeing life as this tightrope you have to walk suspended over a rocky canyon where failure = death, it's like you have to walk a tightrope suspended over a canyon of cheap dvds and processed snack food.  It's still tense and intense because all your success and dreams are at stake.  But If you fall...you eat little white powder donuts and listen to Journey guilt free until you die.  Like that's your punishment for failure.

I mean, I intend to make a major difference in the cultural life of this planet...but, you know...there's a decent chance at this point that I won't...and that other thing could work too.

• Like 2

This is not, in fact, a plate of dogshit.  It's a Sandra Lee concoction called "sensuous chocolate truffles." (Seriously!)

Posted Image

Wanna know the ingredients?  Canned chocolate frosting, powdered sugar, vanilla, and cocoa powder.

So it kinda is a plate of dogshit after all.

Were some posts deleted here? It's the only thing that makes sense to me, because otherwise all you people are reacting incredibly cynically to that kid with the cute mouse.

Anyone who looks to Sandra Lee for cooking advice deserves botulism.

Not just cooking.  The woman mixed lemonade, vodka, and heavy cream, for Christ's sake.

WTF is that concoction?  Ruining perfectly good vodka AND lemonade, what?  That woman needs to stopped.  She's unleashing her own form of Hell.  Someone check her house for a hidden pentagram.

Anyone who looks to Sandra Lee for cooking advice deserves botulism.

Not just cooking.  The woman mixed lemonade, vodka, and heavy cream, for Christ's sake.

WTF is that concoction?  Ruining perfectly good vodka AND lemonade, what?  That woman needs to stopped.  She's unleashing her own form of Hell.  Someone check her house for a hidden pentagram.

The best part is that apparently she didn't realize that the cream would curdle, so her reaction when she drank it was... Well, see for yourself.