DVDVR Message Board

Post an Interesting Picture

Guest The Magnificent 7

Guest The Magnificent 7

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Photos of the aftermath of the 1964 Alaskan Earthquake / Good Friday Earthquake.  It measured a 9.2 and is still the 2nd largest quake ever recorded. 

Posted Image

Photos of the aftermath of the 1964 Alaskan Earthquake / Good Friday Earthquake.  It measured a 9.2 and is still the 2nd largest quake ever recorded. 

Yikes.  If you asked me "Where would you be safe in an earthquake" I would probably say "Out in the middle of nowhere, like in a forest or little valley in Alaska or something, with nothing but a small cabin nearby."

So much for that I guess.

This has been my desktop background for a while now, it's a long exposure shot from the International Space Station, part of an awesome set that's easy to find online.

Posted Image

I like this one too

Posted Image

It looks like the MCP is not fooling around about finding Tron on the game grid.

• Like 3

There is a lot of weird shit in the ocean. Stay on land.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Seriously I don't know if any animal on earth creeps me out more than squid, technicolor or not. And I'm not even sure what the hell that pink thing with an alien inside it is. I watch nature shows on the ocean sometimes and it's half educational, half horror film for me.