DVDVR Message Board

April 2014 Football Thread

The Natural

Not lying- Palace scare me to death right now, especially at their house. I don't trust them one bit to take their foot off the gas pedal should they be safe by the time we hit Selhurst.

Half-time in the Spanish cup final. Barca is swinging in crosses. Ronaldo sits in the crowd and wears a baseball hat while in suit and tie. Lots of diving and gamesmanship. Messi seems to have no fun playing. So far it looks like Real have Barcas number.

Wait, wth is happening in the Premiere League?

Prem dreams hanging on by a thread only thanks to an epic clanger by the Sunderland keeper. We need a shitload of help if we're going to keep the title in Manchester...

Not lying- Palace scare me to death right now, especially at their house. I don't trust them one bit to take their foot off the gas pedal should they be safe by the time we hit Selhurst.

Liverpool have to go there too, and I agree.

Tony Pulis' £1M survival bonus is pretty safe; I think the wife might just stay up for him tonight - http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Stoke-boss-Tony-Pulis-risks-marriage-in-pursuit-of-Premier-League-survival-article29189.html

Not surpised at all.

If we fall out of contention, i will be able to condone losing to City so they can win the league.

I feel dirty having to climb on the Chelsea bandwagon.

FSW is right, you are the worst. It's supposed to be the friendly derby, and here you are being the bitterest of bitters.

Anyway... Black cats are the best kind of cats!

black-cats-pictures-8.jpg

Everton tannoy is class.

A nice touch from the announcer at Goodison Park, wishing the Palace fans a safe journey home before saying 'we'll definitely see you next year.'

Bale puts Real back in the lead. Neymar with one of the funniest misses I have ever seen, hitting the most and missing out on a chance of snatching up the rebound because he seemed to be thinking of running to the corner flag for a celebration.

EDIT: Game over, Real wins, spaniard is happy, congrats, man! =)

Not surpised at all.

If we fall out of contention, i will be able to condone losing to City so they can win the league.

I feel dirty having to climb on the Chelsea bandwagon.

FSW is right, you are the worst. It's supposed to be the friendly derby, and here you are being the bitterest of bitters.

I miss him at times like this:

1zdyq9h.jpg

• Like 2