DVDVR Message Board

DVDVR MARCH MADNESS '14: GLOBAL WARFARE

jaedmc

Does anyone really think a non- Bryan is winning this?

Yeah, 18-16 over Cesaro in the finals if you count all the voters in the leaderboard by their predicted winners but where's the fun in that? I voted for who I liked not who I thought would win.

Has Bryan really been the "best in the world" for the last four years? I got back into NJPW in early 2012 and have only limited knowledge of lucha. I've kept up with ROH but have been in and out on other independents.

I'm not disputing Bryan's greatness just wondering... looking back..  if he's been the best all four years.

Has Bryan really been the "best in the world" for the last four years? I got back into NJPW in early 2012 and have only limited knowledge of lucha. I've kept up with ROH but have been in and out on other independents.

I'm not disputing Bryan's greatness just wondering... looking back.. if he's been the best all four years.

Yes.

NJPW is that mid-major who goes 29-5 and wins their conference tourney but nobody believes in their strength of schedule so they wind up a 4 seed in a bracket where overrated Duke gets to play in fucking Charlotte. Or something.

LOL, you think dook getting to play in Charlotte is a homecourt advantage for them.  The Meadowlands or the Garden maybe, but Charlotte?

He's the New Jersey Port Authority of admins.

Watch it, bub. I don't know what all these buttons in the Admin control panel do, and when I feel like experimenting you might get volunteered. 

• Like 2

I should really just start a thread about this, but here's one stat. Likes per post:

FSW 0.460

piranesi 0.736

jaedmc 0.885

jae is Lebron James, piranesi is Kevin Durant, and FSW is Carmelo Anthony, the guy who some people think is in the neighborhood of the other two because of inefficient volume posting.

• Like 2

Jae and Pira fish for them. I attack Hive Mind favourites and the people that like my posts are the voiceless. I am their voice.

says the guy who coined and claimed the phrase "like farming"

Jae's like count jumped suspiciously when he first got admin privileges.  I'm not saying it was ancient aliens.  but it was probably ancient aliens.

And by ancient aliens I mean utter corruption.

It's good that the two of them despise each other and no one who ever likes one of them should ever like the other.  It's clearly a religious war.

NJPW is that mid-major who goes 29-5 and wins their conference tourney but nobody believes in their strength of schedule so they wind up a 4 seed in a bracket where overrated Duke gets to play in fucking Charlotte. Or something.

LOL, you think dook getting to play in Charlotte is a homecourt advantage for them.  The Meadowlands or the Garden maybe, but Charlotte?

Easy travel but I may have meant Greensboro, you get the point.

I voted for Mark Henry two years ago. What happened? Didn't he lose in like overtime or something?

I voted for Mark Henry two years ago. What happened? Didn't he lose in like overtime or something?

No one knows. All evidence was lost when the board crashed.

• Like 1