DVDVR Message Board

DVDVR MARCH MADNESS '14: GLOBAL WARFARE

jaedmc

People who voted in the various matches:

Rollins/Cesaro: 75

Cena/Reigns: 75

Goldust/Harper: 74

Bryan/Ambrose: 72

I like the idea that there's three people who could weigh in on Rollins/Cesaro and Cena/Reigns but are holding off on Bryan/Ambrose to give it some more thought.

THERE'S PLENTY TO THINK ABOUT!!1  Like

- "Do I have a soul?" 

- "Do I like Beauty?"

- "Do I value things like loyalty, psychopathy, oppressive co-dependence, and facials?"

- "Do I fully understand how hard it is to manage a really good set of bangs?  Like really good.  Like, you don't even know because you probably haven't ever had them that good and had to deal with the responsibility of it?"

• Like 1

I'm working on putting you down here! Then all posts will be artistic masterpieces like ben! and Gregg and Piran.. does that guy have a name?

...I mean, I'd probably help you out, but the fact that you listed those names over mine is not helping.

I'm working on putting you down here! Then all posts will be artistic masterpieces like ben! and Gregg and Piran.. does that guy have a name?

...I mean, I'd probably help you out, but the fact that you listed those names over mine is not helping.

vlcsnap2012051802h55m33.png

vlcsnap2012051802h55m33.png

I am trying to decide who is more likely to own Brisco's pants.

I am leaning towards Jae - though they clearly are in Bears colors

• Like 1

What was will be. What is will be no more.

Did you watch any Casas? You of all people should watch Casas. 

I think Casas is probably the only wrestler that my wife could figure out why I like in this entire tournament. She'd get it instantly. 

"Oh, he's a jerk. You do like jerks. You kind of are one. He's also a surly old man. He kind of reminds me of my dad. You like my dad too."

Is it safe to make some sort of antagonise Rippa yet and say I don't get Lucha?

Absolutely, say it loud and proud. Especially with Casas who is extremely easy to "figure out." Go for it. Let's see what happens.

There was a battle royal on Raw to become GM that Regal won in like 2007. The beginning of the match, amidst all the chaos, had Regal and Randy Orton dead center just uppercutting the shit out of one another for like two minutes. This final (or presumptive final) makes me want to see the exact same thing but with Bryan and Cesaro. I consider the tournament a success because of this. Thanks to Jae for putting it together as always.

I move that we have a day without the polls to allow for healthy debate before the polls open.

I further move that jae declare that if Bryan pulls off impressive back to back wins over Goldust and Cesaro, he officially be retired from the tournament, and it be renamed the Daniel Bryan Danielson Invitational.