DVDVR Message Board

Archer Thread.

Ryan

Number 3.  Bang Joe Fraizer. 

Also, who's phone is what sounded like Teutonic Butts, a remix of the mulatto butts ringtone Archer had.

Krieger.

Last night's @midnight was 3 members of the Archer cast: Chris Parnell, Judy Greer, and Aisha Tyler.

AV Club stole my thunder since I didn't get to watch the episode till friday, but when the avalanche occurred, I just knew Ray was going to be ((re)re-paralysed? whatever shutup.)  I mean that seemed like the main reason he was on the mission with them.

Number 3.  Bang Joe Fraizer. 

Also, who's phone is what sounded like Teutonic Butts, a remix of the mulatto butts ringtone Archer had.

Krieger.

Last night's @midnight was 3 members of the Archer cast: Chris Parnell, Judy Greer, and Aisha Tyler.

Fun episode of @Midnight.  I didn't know what Judy looked like until that.  Yowza.

Still need to see Archer, likely going to watch it tonight.  But seeing the first minute my wife is really curious about that Peppermint Patty drink.  That sounds damn tasty.

The main difference between this and last year, to me anyway, is that last year, they had to shoe horn the jokes around the plot. While this year, and pretty much every  other archer season, the plot is shoe horned around the jokes. . . and its awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

Soooo...this season's been pretty damn great so far.  Love how Archer really does care for AJ.  The beatdown speech he gave this week was top-notch.  I love this show.

And for shits and giggles, one of my fucking favorite moments of the season:

tumblr_niaqmiiEPB1s6mkt7o9_r1_400.gif

• Like 2

Is it the scene where Archer and Lana get back together?  Because that was pretty great.  Like how they're acting like a new couple in next week's teaser.

I'm also a sucker for everytime the ocelot is either mentioned or on screen.  NEVER gets old.

• Like 1

I felt so, so bad for Archer.  Despite all that was being thrown at him he was doing the right thing for Lana.  He was in the clear, only for Lana to find a pussy.  Going by the preview it seems she's still pissed.  Poor guy.  The group really should come to his defense and prove to her that they were behind it.

Also laughed like a hyena at the missing Woodhouse flyer.  Need to find a screen shot of that stat.

I felt so, so bad for Archer.  Despite all that was being thrown at him he was doing the right thing for Lana.  He was in the clear, only for Lana to find a pussy.  Going by the preview it seems she's still pissed.  Poor guy.  The group really should come to his defense and prove to her that they were behind it.

Also laughed like a hyena at the missing Woodhouse flyer.  Need to find a screen shot of that stat.

Spoiler for size:

XD0xIeF.jpg

• Like 1