DVDVR Message Board

Archer Thread.

Ryan

Been going through last season as it's now on Netflix and it's just staggeringly great.  I watched the 'Bastard Chef' out of sync with the rest and didn't think it was very good, but it's funny how much better it is when you don't watch it with commercials.  The episode with Archer and the coyote is probably my favourite, just the interactions with Archer and the carful of illegals was amazing.

Episode 9 / Production #508 - "Archer Vice: On The Carpet" (Airs March 24, 10:00 pm e/p) - Archer avoids crash landing in a dangerous swamp only to come face-to-face with a shady arms dealer (Christian Slater). Written by Adam Reed.

Episode 10 / Production #510 - "Archer Vice: Palace Intrigue: Part I" (Airs March 31, 10:00 pm e/p) - Archer and the rest of the ISIS gang are the guests of Gustavo Calderon (Fred Armisen) and his wife Juliana (Lauren Cohan). Calderon is a big fan of Cherlene but Juliana is a bigger fan of Archer. Written by Adam Reed.

Kenny Loggins, er, sorry, K-Logs as Faust was just spectacular.  

Also using Krieger to nail the whole Bitcoin/Litecoin communities was genius. 

There are so many moving parts, this whole season is threatening to go out of control quick, but damn has it been fun so far. 

Episode 11 / Production #511 - "Archer Vice: Palace Intrigue: Part II" (Airs April 7, 10:00 pm e/p) -

Archer tries to keep his fling with the dictator's wife a secret while Krieger bonds with his clone-brothers.

Written by Adam Reed.

The Colombia adventure has begun, and damn did it not disappoint.   

I was actually shocked that Mallory finally showed maternal concern for Archer. Part 2 should be amaze-balls. 

Episode 12 / Production #512 - "Archer Vice: Filibuster" (Airs April 14, 10:00 pm e/p) -

Cyril becomes the new president of San Marcos, Cherlene becomes the first lady of country music, and Archer becomes a resistance fighter.

Written by Adam Reed.

SEASON FINALE - Episode 13 / Production #513 - "Archer Vice: Arrivals/Departures" (Airs April 21, 10:00 pm e/p) - Archer helps Lana with the delivery of her baby, while Krieger tries to prevent the delivery of a deadly weapon. Written by Adam Reed.

Shush Odie!

I do like that they're finally asking How did we get so much cocaine.  With both Mallory and Sterling denying they had anything to do with it, it's an odd twist.  

And so now it appears we're getting Pam doing the withdrawls thing for the rest of the season, which will be fun too.