DVDVR Message Board

TNA Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 1/9

I suppose TNA would prefer to not think too hard about this but...

It is pretty sad when you can take out 3 guys and that basically eliminates your entire babyface roster.

I passed out during the cage match but I guess they explained that Joe left the building. Did they say where Gunner and James Storm went? I mean they are still technically faces right?

Why not send out that Dewey guy and the other pasty white guy who had been jobbing out to EC3? That probably would have gotten a big reaction.

Joe got a knee injury from EC3 hitting him with the wrench that ended their match, I think the trainer made him go get checked out further and yeah as mentioned above Sting found Storm & Gunner knocked out in the back

You guys are nuts!

This show was amazing for all the wrong reasons.

Bully Ray and Anderson, that segment was just brilliant, I didn't think it could get any more ridiculous but then they pull the Bully Ray disappears!

And that main event!! 

I haven't laughed so hard in ages. The whole show was a comedy.

I loved it.

I realize it's well covered ground, but that main event.  I haven't seen anything that insanely over-booked in ages.  Just the nostalgia factor alone was terrific.  I watch wrestling with a friend of mine, and I kept mentioning, "This is a singles match."  Just astonishing.

Bully Ray disappeared, even though there were a good 12 or 13 invisible cameramen in the room, getting all those multi-angle (lack of) reaction shots from Anders Anderson.