DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 13

Justin877

The Cowboys are so terrible

Yet, both your team and mine have the same record despite Lions beating the Cowboys. The NFC North caught our mediocrity.

The Cowboys are terrible even in victory.

WINS ARE WINS

Can judge these trades for a few years unless the person completely bombs out and gets cut/suspended/etc. Richardson might have to learn the playbook in the offseason to get the hang of the offense or be able to just run the play. The Herschel Walker trade made the Cowboys and left the Vikings with nothing to show for it. If the Rams actually get quality for their picks and RG3 continues to struggle then we might be looking at the modern Walker trade.

According to Glazer, John Fox wants to be on the sidelines. As someone who's had emergency heart things done before, I can only shudder. One hit and he's in big, big trouble.

He should probably be in the coordinators box, if he's there at all. . .

4 letter reporting that Tomlinson could be getting a 6 figure fine, and the Steelers could lose a draft pick. Tomlinson probably will not be suspended. Unless they take away the pick, a fine no matter how big, doesn't seem enough to me. . . 

4 letter reporting that Tomlinson could be getting a 6 figure fine, and the Steelers could lose a draft pick. Tomlinson probably will not be suspended. Unless they take away the pick, a fine no matter how big, doesn't seem enough to me. . . 

Tomlin. Not the former Chargers all-pro running back.

• Like 1