DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2K14.

Yup, that is exactly how you will do it. But don't forget your thumb drive has to be at least 1G for it to be 360 compatible

How is that coming along anyway? I haven't seen any recent updates on OS.

Fuck.  I Redboxed this over the weekend.  And I loved it.  Goddammit.

Btw, I think my absolute favorite thing, is that Hogan's comeback includes his finish.  I was doing the Mania deal and got to Hogan/Slaughter.  My buddy is like, "It's gonna suck having to set him up for the boot and all that".  Well, I beat the shit out of Slaughter, and let him get up on me for a minute after.  Did the comeback, and it knocked out all of the objectives on it's own.  The Mania mode is a blast. 

• Like 1

It's so strange in that overall there are very few significant differences between this game and lasts years... but somehow the game is a lot more fun.

I love the online mode. I also love that the ranking system is visible for everyone. I'm currently hovering around the 1900-2000 mark (but in the top 10 for triple threat matches!).

I do have one problem I keep running into. Everytime I try to do a slobberknocker or Beat the Streak with a CAW, my system (PS3) freezes up. Anyone else having that problem?

One thing that I gotta say desperately needs updating for next year: the announcing. They have been using the same tracks for the past 4+ years more or less; time to update some of the sound bites. You can only hear "I'm having a hard time figuring out what these competitors are going to do next" so many times.

I need help yall. MAJOR help. I might can find a way to get this to the WWE 2K Devs and there is a good chance they will listen. PLEASE tell me what I need to fill in the blanks. It is essentially the WWE Chain of Moves for each superstar. Because right now in the game, wrestlers have no logic behind how they attempt to finish matches. I have seen Flair attempt to pin my after a kneebreaker instead of going for the Figure 4. So help us out please. This is for US.

It's so strange in that overall there are very few significant differences between this game and lasts years... but somehow the game is a lot more fun.

I love the online mode. I also love that the ranking system is visible for everyone. I'm currently hovering around the 1900-2000 mark (but in the top 10 for triple threat matches!).

I do have one problem I keep running into. Everytime I try to do a slobberknocker or Beat the Streak with a CAW, my system (PS3) freezes up. Anyone else having that problem?

I can't hate on any game that has 5 different versions of Randy Savage. I also created 3 sweet alternate attires in superstar threads.

I have 1987 Randy feuding with NWO Curt Hennig in my universe. It's not really that different from last year, but how do you not just smile at that?

I've also only run in to one idiot hacker online so far. There were more last year a month after release.

The WrestleMania 2000 fatal four way match is hilarious.  

First I went outside the ring and let Foley/Rock destroy the Big Show, never once looking at me.  Rolled into the ring for the pin for the first elimination.  Then The Rock runs over to the announce table and just stands there until I go over to do the historical objective.  Next I just throw Foley into the ring and pin him without having to do anything else and then The Rock becomes fucking superhuman and destroys me with the 4 Rock Bottoms he has saved up from beating everyone else and I lose.  

Add to that the complexly unbreakable stairs (due to a hidden objective) and Foley getting stuck 2 feet in the air until I brought him down with a spine buster.

I've really enjoyed WrestleMania mode so far, but this match is really fucking stupid. 

edit: 2nd time through and I just lost to The Rock after he used a pedigree on me.  Ugh.

• Like 1

Been playing through WrestleMania mode the last two days. It's fun, but I think I enjoyed Attitude Era Mode from last year's game more.

That said, I got on to the servers no problem and had the entire NXT roster, Goldust, The Wyatt Family, and The Usos all downloaded in less than 20 minutes, so that's WAY better than the last two years. I am having a blast with NXT in my Universe Mode.

Knock on wood, the servers have been very good.  I'm going to credit 2K for this, and I'm very happily downloading all kinds of people.  My Universe mode is already beefed up with shows, and in much quicker time than years past.  That said I haven't played the game for almost a week due to other things going on.  But tomorrow's the next DLC.  Can't wait to get Fandango and Big E.