DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 4

Dolfan in NYC

Split with the Jets, Pats, not sure yet about the FIns; wins with Pitt, CLe, JAX and TB gets them to seven; Am a little optimistic? Perhaps, but no more than Bears or Lions already booking playoff reservations. . .

You misunderstand what me and FSW are saying. I have no expectations of the Bears or Lions to make the playoffs due to the strength of our completion in the NFC.What we are saying is, if we were in the AFC East, my expectations would alter greatly. Anything short of a division title would be a letdown, because the East in both conferences is just bad. Miami could end up changing my opinion, but put the Pats, Billls, and Jets in the NFC North, they struggle for 6-7 wins.

Split with the Jets, Pats, not sure yet about the FIns; wins with Pitt, CLe, JAX and TB gets them to seven; Am a little optimistic? Perhaps, but no more than Bears or Lions already booking playoff reservations. . .

You misunderstand what me and FSW are saying. I have no expectations of the Bears or Lions to make the playoffs due to the strength of our completion in the NFC.What we are saying is, if we were in the AFC East, my expectations would alter greatly. Anything short of a division title would be a letdown, because the East in both conferences is just bad. Miami could end up changing my opinion, but put the Pats, Billls, and Jets in the NFC North, they struggle for 6-7 wins.

If we are playing that game, then any of the four AFC east teams could win the NFC East, or at least have 8-9 wins. . .

Haha no. Name one thing the Jets do better then Dallas. I'd say total talent Dallas handles most of the AFC East easy, with Miami being the "one team we don't know enough about.

As much as I hate Gangrene, they are better coached than Dallas. . .