DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 4

Dolfan in NYC

As was said at the end of the previous thread, if you picked up Nate Burleson this week, congratulations

You got zonked!

Posted Image

Broken arm in a car crash.

Welcome to Week 4 of the NFL!   Where I try to find out how to view the Dolphins Monday night game in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean (no seriously, I'm going on a cruise on Sunday).

Well one would assume that the cruise line offers select Satellite TV and I would be stunned if one of the channels offered wasn't ESPN.

At the very least - the ships bar would have the game on

Actually looks like a decent Monday night game for a change too. Miami's defense has been okay for a while and they seem to have some offensive spark this year Still, I'm sort of convinced the Saints are pretty dangerous this year. Going to be tough for the fins on the road. NE/Atl, Dal/SD and in a bizarre way Pit/Min are the other games of interest this week for me.

Welcome to Week 4 of the NFL!   Where I try to find out how to view the Dolphins Monday night game in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean (no seriously, I'm going on a cruise on Sunday).

I'd call the cruise line. If you're lucky, they might have it projected on a big screen by the pool. If you leave from Miami, the game is almost a lock to be on somewhere on the boat.

I believe that Evan Silva suggested this on Twitter, but the Niners should offer the Browns a first round for Josh Gordon. That passing game badly needs a vertical threat, and the Browns might as well tank properly (and a winning team is better off gambling on Gordon staying out of trouble). Now, the whole Aldon Smith situation may make the Niners skittish about taking a risk on Gordon, but a dangerous vertical receiver transforms that team from 10-6ish to Super Bowl contender.