DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 4

Dolfan in NYC

I expected a lot more out of St. Louis this year. They are a young and talented team that went 4-1-1 in football best's division last year and added some nice pieces in the offseason (Cook, drafting Austin). Too early to totally count them out this year, and NFC looks significantly weaker then expected, but this a team that looks to be among the most disappointing so far.

Thursday Night Football Every Week is already the NFL trolling us (lol you watch whatever, whenever, you junkies), they're just making it even more obvious tonight.

I dunno, man. TNF is so terrible that sometimes it makes me watch TNA. It's like I'm that junkie and you think you can just give me what the fuck ever, but eventually you push me over the edge and I just start huffing gas instead of buying your shit.

I like that they got back to basics. I've been bitching about the running game for the last two weeks. Finally they line Gore up and say "go get it" and he does. Then Boldin starts to get going. Of course having Davis back is huge also...  Opens everything up. Still, they desperately need another receiver with Crabs still out. Maybe Baldwin can be something.