DVDVR Message Board

WWE BATTLEGROUND 2016

RIPPA

58 minutes ago, hammerva said:

I believe in NXT she always high fives the inflatable character.  Maybe not with as much excitement but can't blame her for that

Or maybe Full Sail has a course on proper handling of inflatable characters

That explains Reigns' appearance then.

• Like 2

With the extra paunch and more rugged beard, the only way to go from here on out is for Reigns to finally ditch the damn Shield gear, shave off the lustrous locks keeping only a Mohawk and ripping off Barbarian's look circa Powers Of Pain. These are all things that would actually jibe with a silent ass-kicker; well, and alienate half the fans, which are his only fanbase right now. Well, that and only baby jackasses would add a diving headbutt as their centerpiece of their offense so it wouldn't be a complete transformation. Break it back down to build it back up type deal. I'm talking out of my ass with all this but the most radical way for Roman to start from scratch would be to lose the locks and kill all the lady boners.  

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Black Angel said:

Watching it again, they turned the mics down fast as hell when Reigns music hit.

Someone had a good theory on this, and it makes sense:  they're likely compressing all of the sounds--boos, cheers, music, commentary-- into one and essentially creating a baseline that they filter through.  They seem to do it in other instances, albeit for other reasons.

Besides, they've acknowledged Roman gets booed.  They're not going out of their way to hide this.

• Like 2

I'm only up to the Sami/Owens hype video, but really looking forward to seeing the rest of the show.  Did catch the main event live which did what it needed to.

But damn did it get dusty seeing Bayley's entrance.  Her and Sasha growing up with the same dreams, coming up together in FCW/NXT and now they're in a PPV match.  The look of sheer happiness on Sasha's face just said it all.  It was one of the greatest things I've seen in some time and I just couldn't help but smile.  And I haven't checked the reaction vids here and elsewhere yet.  She's a gem and I'm really looking forward to her being up there full-time once the Asuka feud ends.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, NickMD said:

I'm only up to the Sami/Owens hype video, but really looking forward to seeing the rest of the show.  Did catch the main event live which did what it needed to.

But damn did it get dusty seeing Bayley's entrance.  Her and Sasha growing up with the same dreams, coming up together in FCW/NXT and now they're in a PPV match.  The look of sheer happiness on Sasha's face just said it all.  It was one of the greatest things I've seen in some time and I just couldn't help but smile.  And I haven't checked the reaction vids here and elsewhere yet.  She's a gem and I'm really looking forward to her being up there full-time once the Asuka feud ends.

Thank you for reminding me about the Zayn/Owens hype video. WWE did a great job with this and for the Shield Triple Threat.

With you on Bayley/Sasha Banks. Others in the thread have said the same thing. I'd like to add it was a real feel good moment.

• Like 1

When did Natural turn heel?  And why wasn't I informed?  He was unanimously voted to be the male Bayley of DVDVR.  What am I going to do with these inflatable wacky Batman rouges' gallery figures I just ordered AT FULL PRICE!  WHAAAAAT?

(grumbles in the corner, looking for a return invoice for all this merch)

• Like 3