DVDVR Message Board

2016 TNA General Thread

Dave confirming it's the Harris Brothers (technically their company)

Via Bix - http://www.sescoops.com/142442-2/

In a breaking news audio update for subscribers at f4wonline.com, Dave Meltzer has reported that the investment group that is in the running to buy into TNA is Aroluxe, a Tennessee-based marketing company. Two of the main officers are Ron and Don Harris, the retired wrestling twin brothers who have worked with TNA in some capacity since the beginning, including in production. Presumably, when the stories came out about TNA hiring a third party company run by the Harrises to handle the freelance production workers, that was Aroluxe or an affiliated company that Aroluxe uses for their own production.

Aroluxe put up the money for the last set of of TV tapings and probably this week’s tapings. They believe that they’re buying the company and want majority ownership, and that would almost certainly result in dramatic management shakeup. Dixie Carter apparently does not want to sell a majority stake, instead preferring to keep 51% and sell 49%, but she has to make a decision soon. In Meltzer’s words, “We are closing in on the moment of truth.”

TNA is out of money after running on borrowed time when Panda Energy pulled funding after about 13 years, and has a number of debts owed as well as obligations to fulfil.

22 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

and dot the I's and Iron cross the T's

You have to be careful. No use getting Stuka in negotiations at this point...

• Like 7

59 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

If I worked for TNA, I'd be giving them my notice because I wouldn't work for two Nazi pieces of shit. 

This post being right in the middle of a bunch of puns is pretty great.  I read it and was like "I don't get it... oh... okay."

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

If I worked for TNA, I'd be giving them my notice because I wouldn't work for two Nazi pieces of shit. 

Wait... I don't get the pun ...

Edited by nate
Dammit SKOS.

I think the title of this thread should be changed to the TNA Dumpster Fire thread, as this has the possibility to be equally as entertaining as the Hulk Hogan dumpster fire thread. 

I anticipate Hogan being brought back to TNA soon. 

• Like 1