DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

My character was wearing the green camo jacket and Darth Paintball mask, with a sequined miniskirt and heels. Because so many people were committing to the paintball look, it made sense to make it ridiculous.

Changed now, obviously. I've committed to my character being female by changing her look every five minutes.

• Like 3

Dammit, Valcourt. We've already lost enough men to Uranus.

Actually, I haven't been on in days. Missed the Last Team Standing playlist. Too much real-life crap I'm catching up on after spending the last year in Los Santos. I'm trying to reach a goal of me and Melraz terrorizing people on a local bike trail. We probably won't run around shooting them with assault shotguns, but nothing's off the table. Maybe if I could call Lester in real life.

Will hopefully be on Tuesday sometime after getting my chore list done. I've even gotta try out for a pretty good racing crew waiting for me, but I haven't been on. And I look like such a badass in my Foot Clan outfit.

Jesus, RUkered, you nailed it. That's exactly what that outfit looks like. I still like it, in a cheesy way. It looks so hideous it's awesome. Like my chrome Zentorno.

• Like 2

Shit yeah stout lemme know brother mane and we'll go anytime. I could probably rig up some shit on my bike (change gear up down down up up down up down) ROCKETS AWAY BITCHES. I played a lil while today was whoopin a dot near the airport (I was on parkin garage) and saw the dude swingin his hand while on the ground. I look he's a level 3. I send a message sorry I kept killin ya wanna do missions to level up. Sure, he replies as soon as I get finished with this tutorial. Dalm imma dickhead. Don't think I've ever felt that bad about whoopin somebody. Hopefully be on tonight and tomorrow day and and night. No choo choo till Wednesday wooo hooo.

• Like 3

Hahaha this is the best thing I've ever heard. Kicking the shit out of somebody who hasn't even finished racing Lamar. Poor sumbitch probably didn't even have a mur mur pistol.

And Stout, if you ride bikes with Mel, stay out of alleyways. You know his natural instinct is to whip out the RPG when a bike comes 'round the corner.

• Like 2

Yeah melraz is a cold hearted bastard.  He'll even shoot a guy that only has one hand.  And they still love him.  Meanwhile stout and I have about the same approval ratings as chiggers.

I am about as beloved as the Ebola virus with a 60% Avoided rating.  45% of the players that have gamed with me think i am Unsporting and 25% hate it when I talk trash.

• Like 1

Yeah melraz is a cold hearted bastard.  He'll even shoot a guy that only has one hand.  And they still love him.  Meanwhile stout and I have about the same approval ratings as chiggers.

I am about as beloved as the Ebola virus with a 60% Avoided rating.  45% of the players that have gamed with me think i am Unsporting and 25% hate it when I talk trash.

Mine is 50-50, all unsporting. I'd say Robert's duties as Los Santos Fire Chief probably doesn't win him many friends. I think I got mine early in the game because I've always been a proponent of blowing up people's cars. I think people got butthurt about it until they realized it was the cost of doing business.

Mel is so beloved he's the Mayor of Los Santos. Still, with constant carjackings, random gunfire and tanks roaming the streets, I don't see why the populace puts up with it. That just shows how much they love him. It is a pleasure working for the mayor.

• Like 2

Mine was 100% for the longest time, but I'm the same as you now, Stout. All of it is unsporting too. I may need to start talking some trash to mix things up.

And I have no idea how Mel does it. Not only does he keep a positive rating, he gets fucking friend requests from the people! It's like everybody has Stockholm syndrome with the mayor.

• Like 3

I think people are able to sense Melraz's awesomeness, good nature, and positive attitude. even when he is shooting people.

Meanwhile, they can also detect that I am mean spirited and genuinely trying to hurt their feelings.

Salty Tears are the Waters of Life.

• Like 2

I'm 60% avoided now.  I think I only got one negative rep hit for my Fire Marshal Bill imitation.  That was the same guy that gave melraz his one negative rep.  Probably got pissed off after we kept trying to run over him as he was swimming in some hotel's pool.  I know I got at least one for the old shoot a guy/sticky his personal vehicle/trigger sticky when he gets back in the vehicle trick.  Last one I got was for trash talk, though I only turn my headset on if I'm in a party with you miscreants.

• Like 1

All this talk reminded me of a couple messages I screenshotted. This happened several weeks ago, but I keep forgetting to post them.

This is the general level of whining we all experience in the game.

Message1_zps9a9269de.jpg

Message2_zps3ec1e35b.jpg

What "asshole" thing could I have possible done to prompt these messages? Me and a guy were both going for a crate in that area where there's a survival mission - the "courtyard" with the fountain and steps and all that.

Anyway, he was close to the crate, so I shot him and stole it. After he sent the "fucking really" message, I sent back "I guess so."

I died laughing at his second message. All I sent back was "You are more than welcome to come get your kill back," but he didn't engage me anymore.

I felt like saying, "Dude - I did something completely normal within the 'rules' of the game. If you knew half the shit me and the crew did to people..."

So yeah, if any of you see NextPegasus in a game, beat the everloving shit out of him because he apparently gets butthurt if you sneeze at him. I think it's high time for him to take a trip to city hall and visit the mayor and the fire department.

• Like 4

Freemode is kill or be killed. It's the Wild Wild West. Took me forever to figure that out, but I finally did. Even if I'm not killing people and just doing other stuff like chasing Simeon cars or Kill Target, I don't get butthurt when someone kills me. I usually get all red and say "sumbitch, I'll show him." It's just a really large-scale deathmatch with no time limit and no kill total to reach.

It's really fun in Freemode when somone kills one of us unprovoked without realizing there's three or four more of us in the room. "Target acquired!"

That's why I love this crew. I'll never forget the one night I stepped out of my apartment and got ambushed by a guy. I said "so and so killed me as I was leaving the garage," and before I could basically finish my sentence, three or four of you were immediately going, "I'm on my way" and proceeded to tear the kid 15 new turd cutters.

• Like 1

That's why I love this crew. I'll never forget the one night I stepped out of my apartment and got ambushed by a guy. I said "so and so killed me as I was leaving the garage," and before I could basically finish my sentence, three or four of you were immediately going, "I'm on my way" and proceeded to tear the kid 15 new turd cutters.

One of my favorite moments, too. When he stepped out of his garage, he had five of us staring at him. "Sir, we'd like to have a talk with you." We kicked his ass all the way from RIchards Majestic to the back of the golf course, at least.

• Like 2

Hell yeah that was a good one. I can't seem to remember stuff a whole lot. I like the time the dude came outta pay n' spray too. We had a fire truck 3 or 4 mini guns 2 rockets and a whole heard of pissed off Drivers.

That's a top 3 moment, no doubt. Somebody posted pictures of it somewhere in this haystack of a thread.

Sometimes I like to put myself in these poor bastard's shoes and it makes me die laughing. Can you imagine rolling out of the custom shop without looking at the map and seeing that? To the best of my knowledge, he hadn't even done anything to us. We just picked him at random.

We're like the villains in the movie The Strangers.

"Wh-why are you doing this to us?"

"Because you were home..."

• Like 1

This game is obviously trying to push me to start playing something else. Logged on for the first time in probably a month and, after downloading all the updates, can get online put can't get a single job to load.

Went into free mode, but after a month off I'm getting my ass kicked like I'm level 27 again.