DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2015 ANIMATED GIF THREAD

Holy crap.  I didn't watch the show yet, but that looks terrible!  They look like Sean and Gus fighting over a GI Joe action figure on PSYCH.

"Would you just"

"Why don't you just"

"I saw it first"

"I touched it first"

"You're bald"

"You're fatter than two season ago."

It's flipped.

BFG 2008 (?) Sting vs. Joe for the WHC. They brawl out into the crowd and for some reason Joe thinks its a great idea to do his running single leg drop kick on Sting while in the stands with the fans. The result is a move that looks like it did more damage to Joe (landing ass first on the arenea steps and possibly crunching his nuts on the railing) while Sting took a little safe bump.

It's flipped.

BFG 2008 (?) Sting vs. Joe for the WHC. They brawl out into the crowd and for some reason Joe thinks its a great idea to do his running single leg drop kick on Sting while in the stands with the fans. The result is a move that looks like it did more damage to Joe (landing ass first on the arenea steps and possibly crunching his nuts on the railing) while Sting took a little safe bump.

Which led to the conspiracy theories of "Joe is looking fat and sluggish in the ring because he permanently injured himself doing that spot" and not just because he stopped giving a shit for a few years.