3. Oakland (2-12, .571).

4. Jacksonville (3-12, .507).

5. Washington (3-11, .470).

6. N.Y. Jets (3-11, .533).

7. Atlanta (5-9, .495). ***

8. N.Y. Giants (5-9, .505).

9. Chicago (5-9, .513).

10. Carolina (5-8-1, .503). ***

*** — Atlanta and Carolina are still alive in the NFC South race. Neither would pick higher than 21st if the division winner.

Titans play Indy Week 17.

I still think TB is in the driving seat though thanks to having such a low SOS thanks to being in the NFC South. (Though it might go up enough after the GB to fuck with their standing)

Reading that list, it finally dawned on me that the Redskins are as bad as the Jags (no offense, Brysynner) and barely better than Tennesse, TB and Oakland.  Holy crap on a stick, I didn't realize they had that bad of a year.

Updated to reflect last night's result

1. Tennessee (2-13, .483).

2. Tampa Bay (2-12, .467).

3. Oakland (2-12, .571).

The greatest thing in the world is going to be when the Jets trade up to #1 or 2 and Jameis.

• Like 1

Reading that list, it finally dawned on me that the Redskins are as bad as the Jags (no offense, Brysynner) and barely better than Tennesse, TB and Oakland.  Holy crap on a stick, I didn't realize they had that bad of a year.

No offense taken, on the field I'd say the Washington Football Team and the Jaguars are similar but off the field, we love our owner and we think we have a QB. I'd enjoy having a winner in the District because it makes sports radio fun again...but at the same time I kind of want the team in Landover to be horrible so traffic won't be bad on 95 on Sundays

• Like 1

If the Jets were dumb enough to draft Jameis, they can get him easily at #6. I'm hoping whomever their GM is come draft day knows that none of the quarterbacks in this year's draft should be picked at the #5 or 6 spot, wherever they end up. I'd also like to think that they would rank Mariotta over Jaemis too.

Updated to reflect last night's result

1. Tennessee (2-13, .483).

2. Tampa Bay (2-12, .467).

3. Oakland (2-12, .571).

The greatest thing in the world is going to be when the Jets trade up to #1 or 2 and Jameis.

SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!! The Jets can trade a ton of draft picks for the #3 spot and still get Jameis.  Oh yes they can.

Mmmm, stupid Jets.

• Like 1

Okay - so Randy Moss' 98 rookie season is considered one of the greatest rookie seasons in NFL history

16 games, 69 catches (on 124 targets)

1313 yards (82 yard per game average)

17 TDs

Odell Beckham Jr so far this year

10 games, 71 catches (on 97 targets)

972 yards (92 yard per game average)

9 TDs

So if he hits his average of the next two games - that is basically

90 catches

1150 yards

12 TDs

So yeah... I might be more than a little excited

Eddie Lacy is limited in practice because he is apparently near blind because he's worn the same contacts for the last 30+ days. 

The team wants him to wear goggles so his eyes can recover, but he refuses to wear goggles because he doesn't want to look 'like Eric Dickerson.'

Eddie Lacy is stupid.   

Eddie Lacy is limited in practice because he is apparently near blind because he's worn the same contacts for the last 30+ days. 

The team wants him to wear goggles so his eyes can recover, but he refuses to wear goggles because he doesn't want to look 'like Eric Dickerson.'

Eddie Lacy is stupid.   

You posted this in the wrong thread.