DVDVR Message Board

NBA - 2014-15 Regular Season - 1st Half

Dolfan in NYC

SWAGGY THREE!!!!

Fun game. I thought Byron screwed up late in the 4th when he kept Boozer in instead of keeping Lin in since Spurs were able to get the Lakers to turn the ball over a lot. Really liked Hill's hustle tonight.

JVG was right about Pop looking like Donald Sutherland.

Watching the Sixers is like watching the Globetrotters if they played a game where they were all drunk. They try to pull off majestirial basketball but just aren't good enough to pull it off.

Yeah, Barnes is the biggest winner in the head coaching change. He's no longer needing to be a leader on the second unit. He just picks his spots with the first team.

Draymond Green has been the story so far IMO.  I thought they'd miss David Lee quite a bit, but Green has been a revelation this season on both ends of the court.  Glad for him as I really liked him at MSU.

I think Green has just gotten more pub this year because of starting, he was a beast last year too especially on defense. Remember how good he was in the playoffs last year.

Last night was some fun basketball. Good Bulls Game and the Lakers/Spurs game was fun down the stretch. I haven't really watched the Lakers this year and they're a fucking mess offensively. Just a mad scramble to determine who chucks up some bullshit. Zero plan, just a free for all. 

Yeah, Tyson vs. The Shoe is funny shit. Especially with Kerr going "Who threw a shoe?"

Left Sixers game early to catch train but listened to the end on the team's app. It was basically like listening to the Hindenburg crashing. At least I picked up a nice hat for $10 that goes with my jacket. Also RIP Church's Chicken in Suburban Station, I will miss you dearly.

• Like 1

Left Sixers game early to catch train but listened to the end on the team's app. It was basically like listening to the Hindenburg crashing. At least I picked up a nice hat for $10 that goes with my jacket. Also RIP Church's Chicken in Suburban Station, I will miss you dearly.

They have a gourmet grilled cheese thing in Suburban now. Not sure what to make of the new Philadelphia.

Not only Curry dodging a bullet, but what about Steve Kerr. Goes from possibly being just another coach having to be part of the Knicks current situation to coaching the red-hot Warriors all because he waited long enough to let more coaching jobs open up rather than just saying yes to Phil right away.

Thunder with 70 at half time again. I can't wait for the Western conference playoffs start. I'd say I would like them to start now but need another week for the Thunder to have the 8th seed. 1 1/2 behind Phoenix and destroying them right now.

Russell-Westbrook-fired-up.jpg