DVDVR Message Board

DVDVRMM: THE FINALS~! BRYAN vs. CESARO

DANIEL BRYAN vs. CESARO  

169 members have voted

1. 1. WHOSE CUISINE REIGNS SUPREME?

This is Phantom Lord being owned. Are your opinions the same as his?

That part was so great. When the cops had Bryan pinned down with the night sticks, I was waiting for Bryan to yell DON'T TAZE ME. Would have been hilarious if they sat him up and maced him like that cop did to that row of protestors at Berkley a few years ago.

A) That would have been idiotic.

B) It was pepper spray, not mace

C) It was UC Davis, not Berkeley.

• Like 1

I just realized that got a "Daniel Bryan" chant started at a grind vs. black metal versus set this year and I still voted Cesaro. 

EDIT: I also voted in crowd applause for the black metal band, who won. The grind/powerviolence band was wrestling themed. My heart is a heart of darkness...

I haven't read the entire thread, but is part of the pro Cesaro argument that he hasn't been afforded the opportunities Bryan has gotten this year? That he's done more or perhaps the same with much less? I suppose that's an okay argument, but c'mon, Bryan was putting on very good matches twice a week for the majority of the eligible period.

I haven't read the entire thread, but is part of the pro Cesaro argument that he hasn't been afforded the opportunities Bryan has gotten this year? That he's done more or perhaps the same with much less? I suppose that's an okay argument, but c'mon, Bryan was putting on very good matches twice a week for the majority of the eligible period.

I don't think that's the argument (although who can tell anymore).  I think the pro-Bryan argument was partly the reverse, that Bryan would have put on just as many good matches if he was wrestling Regal and Zayn and the NXT guys.

I don't think that's the argument (although who can tell anymore).  I think the pro-Bryan argument was partly the reverse, that Bryan would have put on just as many good matches if he was wrestling Regal and Zayn and the NXT guys.

Huh, that's interesting. I think it's really close and there isn't much separating these two, as the poll indicates, but I think Bryan's quantity of good to great matches beats out the incredibly high end matches Cesaro had. I know Toni had a bunch of really good matches on the lesser shows too, but not as many as Bryan had. Did Bryan wrestle Kofi on TV? That would be an interesting way of comparing those two, as Cesaro got a really solid match out of Kingston on Main Event.

It says "Who's cuisine reigns supreme?" You think Bryan's going to wear a hairnet over his beard when he cooks your vegetarian chili? FUCK NO. Vote chromedome; vote Swiss cuisine. Vote Cesaro.

It says "Who's cuisine reigns supreme?" You think Bryan's going to wear a hairnet over his beard when he cooks your vegetarian chili? FUCK NO. Vote chromedome; vote Swiss cuisine. Vote Cesaro.

Swiss cuisine=German food, mostly. Even tofu is better than that.

But Cesaro used to have that coffee blog...

Except for the part of Switzerland that's French. Or the part that's Italian.

Bratwurst/ Swiss cheese/ fondue < tofu? You trippin'.

Except for the part of Switzerland that's French. Or the part that's Italian.

Bratwurst/ Swiss cheese/ fondue < tofu? You trippin'.

Not to mention the chocolate.

Y'all, don't believe his lies.