DVDVR Message Board

DVDVRMM: THE FINALS~! BRYAN vs. CESARO

DANIEL BRYAN vs. CESARO  

169 members have voted

1. 1. WHOSE CUISINE REIGNS SUPREME?

anti-smark culture

anti-smark culture

anti-smark culture

Pimp Cesaro matches outside of Cena, Orton, Zayn, and Regal? Because I'm really not seeing anything else that touches Bryan's year outside of those.

Sheamus matches were better than the Orton matches and on par with all of the above.  Kofi carry job was the carry job of the year, and one of the best I've ever seen in wrestling.  Miz matches fall outside of the time period, but if you are talking purely 2013 there were a couple on house shows that made tape that were better than any Orton v. Bryan match I saw all year.  Then there were lots of good matches v. people ranging from Sin Cara to Leo Kruger.  Then there were tags and trios.  Then there is the Bryan portion of the gauntlet.  Then there was the Elimination Chamber, where most people seem to have thought Cesaro was the best guy in the match. 

On the flipside, what are Bryan's best singles matches of the year?  v. Cena, v. Bray, the Cesaro part of the gauntlet, I would argue the Luke Harper match on the last Raw of the year, maybe the best couple of Orton matches.  After that...? 

Don't get me wrong, I can see how someone would rate Bryan as better even if I disagree with it, but let's not pretend Bryan had this litany of MOTYC singles matches, whereas Cesaro "only" had a handful. 

Bryan has suffered the same way the Shield members have in this tournament. Bryan had an absurd number of great matches in the last year. He's had so many against the same handful of opponents that it all meshes together.

It's a lot easier to focus on the one-offs, like the time Sandow faced Cena.

And I may think Bryan had the better year, but whoever was ragging on Cesaros uppercuts. Knock it off. Those things are awesome and I wouldn't want to be within 10 feet of one.

Hahaha Cesaro falters and his supporters want to cry.

Nobody is talking about the obvious socko accounts filling out the Cesaro side of the voting.

Dylan Waco? C'mon that name is fake as shit guys.

I followed a Dylan Waco on twitter and he didn't follow me back so IMO he is a spambot.

• Like 4

Hahaha Cesaro falters and his supporters want to cry.

Nobody is talking about the obvious socko accounts filling out the Cesaro side of the voting.

Dylan Waco? C'mon that name is fake as shit guys.

I followed a Dylan Waco on twitter and he didn't follow me back so IMO he is a spambot.

I just checked out his twitter feed and it's all stories about making good money working from home with computers. YOU CAN DO THIS TOO! IT'S SO SIMPLE!