DVDVR Message Board

MARCH ANIMATED GIFS

RIPPA

I would much rather have a fired up, coked up guy screaming about KICKING SOME ASS, SHIT HEAD! then the shit that's become cool now. Way too much respect honour, respect and "you never drew a dime" talk in promos these days.

That's why Cena is still the promo king right now.

• Like 1

fRMGoEe.gif

From that same match

BhfohjcIAAAOC_I.jpg

William RegalVerified account

‏@RealKingRegal
I'm not sure what my intent here was towards Michael Buffer but it doesn't look good. 
  • Like 2

tumblr_mgnb5riiAP1rhybyko1_500.gif

tumblr_m5opmu2bhj1r9w6uyo1_400.gif

ibu41x0sLvFiyy.gif

Was Perfect one of those abnormally strong guys, because it really looked like he decided to make that Perfectplex twice as hard as it needed to be just because he could.  Lifting a 230+ pound man over your head and doing a controlled neck bridge is insane, especially when you don't do it in one fluid motion.

• Like 1

ibu41x0sLvFiyy.gif

Was Perfect one of those abnormally strong guys, because it really looked like he decided to make that Perfectplex twice as hard as it needed to be just because he could.  Lifting a 230+ pound man over your head and doing a controlled neck bridge is insane, especially when you don't do it in one fluid motion.

The guy threw a football 50 yards in the air then ran down and caught it himself. Enough said.

• Like 16