DVDVR Message Board

MARCH ANIMATED GIFS

RIPPA

is there a gif of ambrose falling down outside the ring after he took the boot from harper at elimination chamber?

That was the best.  He looked like a kermit the frog after getting the big boot from Piggy.

Found a GIF of the boot from Harper to Ambrose but it doesn't show Ambrose outside the ring. Best I can do:

z7OORgn.gif

tumblr_n1pnhdGUif1rqfi3zo1_400.gif

Practicing for their pantomime Kangaroo gimmick.

Yes, I know Emma's Australian.

I remeber that, that's the old lock that Bull Nakano would put on Alundra Blayze.

kf5b9g.jpg

This thing. I think it's called Bull's Angelito and the Smackdown games called it Queen Angelito's Stretch.

I was actually at that match (SummerSlam '94). The crowd going "WHOOOOAAAAAAA" when she slapped it on was one of the show's high points.

WQg8dxw.gif

That's actually a great spot and I wish more teams would use it.

Undertaker and HBK did it to Cody Rhodes in whatever Rumble it was that they were 1 and 2 (2008?)

is there a gif of ambrose falling down outside the ring after he took the boot from harper at elimination chamber?

That was the best.  He looked like a kermit the frog after getting the big boot from Piggy.

Found a GIF of the boot from Harper to Ambrose but it doesn't show Ambrose outside the ring. Best I can do:

z7OORgn.gif

big_foot.gif

Poor Dean.

• Like 1

tumblr_n1qwqkspJ11qivspno1_400.gif

Look at this goddamn man!!!

Is that the super slow motion camera they showed off a while back highlighting a Emma corner splash?  Because pretty baller.  

• Like 1

iyJF5oLL2ygPP.gif

I am shocked and amazed that a "someone getting murderlized" with a lariat clip with Rick Steiner in it has him being the one getting killed.

Rick was such an awesome babyface back then. Everyone loved him to death.